Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Talked to one of my bros who is in line at St. A, they said that the website sold out, so I probably would call it a wrap.

They're doing 1 in, 1 out at the store currently. Hopefully he'll be able to cop though.
Thanks for the info. Calling it a day. Good luck next weekend folks!

That's a lie. They have yet to get the site inventory up and working. Tell your boy to check his facts.

Lol, ok my man. I'm just repeating what he told me via text considering he's actually STANDING in the line. But we'll see.

Either way, this is a lot more hoopla for a shoe that alot of people thought was "trash".

For all of those ppl who are saying that you can just cop the shoes next week, I don't think they'll be releasing online next week. Concepts is doing In Store Only and I'm pretty sure the other locations will follow suit as well.

Not tryna rain on ppl's parades, just providing info I've come across.

yep, i got a homie in line as well, and i know for a fact that your source is either lying or misinformed.

Well it wouldn't be a hyped release without misinformation would it? Let's hope your boy is right for the sake of everyone that's waiting online.

Meanwhile, my guy just left because he said some guy walked out with 3 pair of a supposed 1 Per release...

So, did they drop online at STA or not?? I am confused.  Online is my only shot to get them, so I am going to try to wait it out if they haven't dropped yet.

So, did they drop online at STA or not?? I am confused.  Online is my only shot to get them, so I am going to try to wait it out if they haven't dropped yet.

Not sure yet, got conflicting stories. Wait it out if you want, it can't hurt right?

If online is your only hope, don't give up just yet.  Site has been down and will be down for a little bit. 
Either way, this is a lot more hoopla for a shoe that alot of people thought was "trash".
Of course, it's called all the resellers
mad.gif

Well it wouldn't be a hyped release without misinformation would it? Let's hope your boy is right for the sake of everyone that's waiting online.

Meanwhile, my guy just left because he said some guy walked out with 3 pair of a supposed 1 Per release...
That's just a benefit of doing lots of repeat business. If I bought 2-3 pairs a shoes a month from the same store I would expect the occasional bending of the rules.

It's good business for the store owner. I would much rather keep a loyal customer than appease the random customer.

Last edited:
That's just a benefit of doing lots of repeat business. If I bought 2-3 pairs a shoes a month from the same store I would expect the occasional bending of the rules.

It's good business for the store owner. I would much rather keep a loyal customer than appease the random customer.
I don't think that's how that works when you are still stating out "1 per customer", they shouldn't have done that if they know they are going to sell more pairs to your so called "customers"...

with chrome i get an error message loading the site but with safari the product page reloads but only says out of stock. kinda weird.

If you tried for the dunk viotechs this morning you might not be saying that!  lol

Yeah, those were sold out almost instantly, but at least they released on-time. An hour later, we're refreshing multiple browsers. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom