Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Top GLVs imo...

1. Offspring
2. Koyo
3. Volcano / Da Vinci

Last edited:
Just got my order confirmation for the J. Crew GLIII's. 
pimp.gif

Do you guys think the blue jcrew pair will sell out? I'm not good at gauging jcrew collabs.
Hilltop blues seemed super hyped, sold out and now there is almost a FSR of them.

Do you guys think the blue jcrew pair will sell out? I'm not good at gauging jcrew collabs.
Hilltop blues seemed super hyped, sold out and now there is almost a FSR of them.
I think these might actually go pretty quickly since it's their first collab with Asics. But it's tough to say.... Their past few NB collabs haven't sold out quickly. 

Last edited:
I think these might actually go pretty quickly since it's their first collab with Asics. But it's tough to say.... Their past few NB collabs haven't sold out quickly. 

Yeah its hard to tell. Last jcrew collab that went quick were the concrete jungles.
I should probably just preorder and return them if I don't like them.

Yeah its hard to tell. Last jcrew collab that went quick were the concrete jungles.
I should probably just preorder and return them if I don't like them.
That's a good plan. It's easy enough to walk into a store and return them if you're not feeling them. Better safe than sorry!

No shipping just tax but that might be just NYC peeps. Also not sure how fast they'll sell out. If they are truly limited like the Independence Day 998 or the Concrete Jungle 998, then maybe.

Preordered the Blue Ribbons and got confirmation.

Next up  - the Kakishibus and the Workwear GLIII's.

Last edited:
Just preordered them. 

Don't want to risk them being limited like the indys or concrete jungles.

Hoping they come with blue flats that match the suede.

How can you say they're better if you don't have both pairs in hand to compare?  I don't think they're poor man's aquas. The Jcrew's aren't even navy. 

How can you say they're better if you don't have both pairs in hand to compare?  I don't think they're poor man's aquas. The Jcrew's aren't even navy. 

Good point. Materials craftsmanship all factor in. But from the pictures I see so far it's not huge gap in one colorway destroys another. And J. crew brand collabs usually bring the materials and craftsmanship. I'm never going to have the aqua/Navy but it's not like that is some be all end all RF drop. Well at least not to me.

Good point. Materials craftsmanship all factor in. But from the pictures I see so far it's not huge gap in one colorway destroys another. And J. crew brand collabs usually bring the materials and craftsmanship. I'm never going to have the aqua/Navy but it's not like that is some be all end all RF drop. Well at least not to me.
True... they're similar in color but this color reminds me more of the denim blue that NB uses.  I hope they bring quality materials with this pair. 

Back
Top Bottom