Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These jcrews look nice but too similar to the upcoming hanon anny pair, I'll try my luck with hanon first. Not sure I can get down with the jcrew sock liner, it looks off to me.
I hate when shoes have that light grey or white sock liner. It just bugs me cause it gets dirty so easily.

Looks like Size? has two Kayano models coming out...

size-asics-gel-kayano-beige.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2015/09/18/so-size-has-another-asics-gel-kayano-trainer-coming/

Last edited:

These are very nice in hand, pictures don't do it justice. I like how bait tried new materials on this. Best part is the bottom.

Just sold my mint glv. Don't think I'll miss them. Next up are coves. Then a whole bunch of other asics. All sz 9-9.5 holla at your boy

Just sold my mint glv. Don't think I'll miss them. Next up are coves. Then a whole bunch of other asics. All sz 9-9.5 holla at your boy
I sold mine over a year ago. Never thought twice about them. 

The Coves are a trusty shoe. I throw them on just to lounge. 

Any yes, the J Crew's are probably the most comfortable Gel Lyte III that I own. The terry cloth tongue really set the comfort aspect apart. 

Yes dm me if you want them
okay im gonna check my size in nearest onitsuka store here, but i think i went 10/10.5 with nike *finger crossed*

any idea what site that ships asics to Indonesia? I'm thinking of glv winter trail or work wear pack.

any in person picture guys?
happy.gif

okay im gonna check my size in nearest onitsuka store here, but i think i went 10/10.5 with nike *finger crossed*

any idea what site that ships asics to Indonesia? I'm thinking of glv winter trail or work wear pack.
any in person picture guys?:D
Sorry not sure

These are very nice in hand, pictures don't do it justice. I like how bait tried new materials on this. Best part is the bottom.

Are these a bait exclusive, or will they be available elsewhere?
Sorry I haven't visited this thread in a little while but love this shoe and so does wife
Would like to see if I have a chance at copping

Last edited:
Are these a bait exclusive, or will they be available elsewhere?
Sorry I haven't visited this thread in a little while but love this shoe and so does wife
Would like to see if I have a chance at copping

No, not bait exclusive. They will be at all the regular shops that have gotten 25th anniversary pairs

Awesome so it's possible my local social status will have them, gotta hit them up and see. Would love to get at retail and no tax / shipping

Awesome so it's possible my local social status will have them, gotta hit them up and see. Would love to get at retail and no tax / shipping
Bait is also doing an online raffle just like what they did with their other collabs. Just go to Bait's IG for the link.

Back
Top Bottom