Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Are these a euro release only? Has anyone seen them stateside yet?

copped a 2nd pair of blues at jcrew sf

they have one 10 left and sales dude said they do ship if you call in

Those Bait Asics are INSANE! I'm so stoked that Seattle finally got a legit sneaker store (the last three mysteriously went out of business) that gets QS, tier 0, and puts out collabs like this. I baught the Wings collab, the Eva Longoria collab (both NBs) because im a sucker for nicely done black monochromatic sneakers. These blow those out of the water. The detail, the fabrics used, the execution. In my opinion these are the best 25th anniversary Asics with the Packer and Alife Kois coming in a very very close second. Hopefully I'll win the raffle.

yeah those Baits are cold man if im successful it will only be the 2nd pair of Asics ive owned the first being the first nicekicks gel lyte 3(which I sold).

Those Bait Asics are INSANE! I'm so stoked that Seattle finally got a legit sneaker store (the last three mysteriously went out of business) that gets QS, tier 0, and puts out collabs like this. I baught the Wings collab, the Eva Longoria collab (both NBs) because im a sucker for nicely done black monochromatic sneakers. These blow those out of the water. The detail, the fabrics used, the execution. In my opinion these are the best 25th anniversary Asics with the Packer and Alife Kois coming in a very very close second. Hopefully I'll win the raffle.

BAIT employee??? :nerd:

Last edited:
No not at all. They have put out some garbage collaborations. This city has legit love for sneakers and we have had no where to go. I'm stoked that I now a chance at getting OVOs and **** like this. If u don't live here u wouldn't understand. At one point we had one place, house of hoops exclusively for almost a year while NT was being remodeled.

No not at all. They have put out some garbage collaborations. This city has legit love for sneakers and we have had no where to go. I'm stoked that I now a chance at getting OVOs and **** like this. If u don't live here u wouldn't understand. At one point we had one place, house of hoops exclusively for almost a year while NT was being remodeled.
Yeah dude you guys had GOODS which was a dope shop. It's unfortunate the two owners had their differences and parted ways. One of the owners started Alive and Well and I'm not too sure what the other owner did. 

Last edited:
I am certain this has been asked before so forgive me. Want to get some gl3 customized or potentially do it myself, what is the best products to use or reasonable customizers that do good quality work? thanks

I am certain this has been asked before so forgive me. Want to get some gl3 customized or potentially do it myself, what is the best products to use or reasonable customizers that do good quality work? thanks
Angelus is the way to go.

Yeah dude you guys had GOODS which was a dope shop. It's unfortunate the two owners had their differences and parted ways. One of the owners started Alive and Well and I'm not too sure what the other owner did. 
And alive and well is cool but that's mostly skater stuff. We had two or three sneaker stores that were poorly ran plain and simple - goods and rock paper scissors to name 2.

Back
Top Bottom