Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Some great stuff on sale at this ebay store (not mine): 

http://stores.ebay.com/Retro2Herita..._sasi=1&_sid=1024085753&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Just picked up the new Winter Trail GL3s for $60 shipped.. He has some real steal Reebok Classics and Sauconys, too...
Repped 
nthat.gif

I started snooping around the rest of his page and he had some kushwacker sauconys for $143 
smokin.gif

They were sold out 
indifferent.gif
 the feels 
frown.gif

Got in my discounted blue ribbons and evergreens from JCrew yesterday. This has been the longest I have ever waited for an order to be shipped from them, but can't complain, both pairs are well worth the wait, especially at $90 a pair. The solid alternate flats look better in both pairs though, swapped them immediately.

Why aren't the green gl3s on sale like the red and blue??? Grrrr. Guys got tons of deals tho

I'm just not feeling the Iris & Tsavorite colorways.. Going have to skip see whats up with those Concepts on the 3rd 
nerd.gif

^that's probably the best deal of the year
Ha. Of course, literally less than 24 hours after buying from SP, and probably an hour after my friend mailed off my shoes, i run across it. SMDH. I've checked their site several times leading up to the purchase 
mad.gif
mean.gif

repped to who posted that size? link! Bought the tsavorites when they first released and came to almost 200$, but as i wore it more and months passed, i just didn't feel them the same way, sold it for 130$ after a good 5 wears, but i started to like the iris more so this is a huge come up for me. cant wait

repped to who posted that size? link! Bought the tsavorites when they first released and came to almost 200$, but as i wore it more and months passed, i just didn't feel them the same way, sold it for 130$ after a good 5 wears, but i started to like the iris more so this is a huge come up for me. cant wait
NP

The Asics x J. Crew GL3 collab is up there on 25th Anniversary year. The construction of the shoe is on point with materials. The Navy pair is fire especially with flash or high lighting. The Sonic joints immaculate in hand or with natural light.

Flash.

Natural Light

Natural Light up close on the toe box; Evergreens

Oh Mama!

a friend of mine asked for suggestions of sneakers that have red and blue. i suggested both the GLIII bottle rockets and CNCPTS BTPs. any other quality asics out there that are red and blue?

Trying to get my first pair of Asics.  Which ones are the most comfy ones and best looking ones?  Thanks.

guys just need 2nd opinions. is this a fair trade: ds dirty bucks special box for vnds super red gt2 ? tia!
IMO you can't wear a box, so I'd just go for the shoe you prefer.

I'd pick the DBs personally; more details and thought put into the design compared to the super reds.

IMO you can't wear a box, so I'd just go for the shoe you prefer.

I'd pick the DBs personally; more details and thought put into the design compared to the super reds.
hell yeah id do that. only thing good from that box was the shoehorn 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom