Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ha, my luck. I just moved from Houston. I'm trying to picture where in the Galleria SP is. I usually just fired down to HoH and triy to get out of there quick. First instinct is to say near Champs, but that's Shiekh. Anyway, I'll give them a jingle and see if they have my size. If so, I'll see if my friend will pick them up for me. Just called LV and they weren't on sale either. Still full price according to the associate on the phone.

Anyone in SoCal know of a Shady Palace near SD that stock the Size?'s? Also, these fit big and y'all have been going .5 down on them, correct? 

Thanks in advance.
I went half a size down from my regular GL3 size and the Tsavorites fit great.

Has anyone dealt with rope lace supply? I ordered some laces and they only shipped part of my order. I've been trying to get a hold of them but they won't respond. Thanks in advance.

Several times, never had any problems and quick shipping.

Ha, my luck. I just moved from Houston. I'm trying to picture where in the Galleria SP is. I usually just fired down to HoH and triy to get out of there quick. First instinct is to say near Champs, but that's Shiekh. Anyway, I'll give them a jingle and see if they have my size. If so, I'll see if my friend will pick them up for me. Just called LV and they weren't on sale either. Still full price according to the associate on the phone.

Anyone in SoCal know of a Shady Palace near SD that stock the Size?'s? Also, these fit big and y'all have been going .5 down on them, correct? 

Thanks in advance.
I went half size down as well from a 10.5 to a 10, probably could have stuck with the 10.5 as I am a wide footer, length is fine, need a little bit on the width but a good deal came along in FB group and I couldn't pass it up! Good luck dude! I want the tsavorite pair next!!

Just got my shipping confirmation today for the Evergreens. :smokin

^Nice. I've been waiting since last Monday to have the Blue Ribbon's get shipped. They said it should be today or tomorrow.

missed out on release day, what are nightmares going for currently? realistically what are people paying, not playing that $350 bin bs

missed out on release day, what are nightmares going for currently? realistically what are people paying, not playing that $350 bin bs

Most Listings I've Seen Ending Are Around $290-$300

Probably Could Talk Someone Down To The $270ish Range I'd Think.

What Size Is A Factor Too. Larger Sizes Seem To Be Fetching A Little More Than Smaller Ones Surprisingly

Seems Like A Good Chunk Of The BAIT Stores Still Had Pairs After The Morning Drop, Allowing Those Who Missed Out A Last Shot At Em

Last edited:

I think $270 is easily achievable; they're not exactly flying off eBay, at least in my size. If you're patient, I'm sure someone will take near retail for them. Personally, I'm trying to trade for a pair or find a size 10 under retail if it ever comes to it.  I think they're nice myself, just not $225+ nice. I paid less than that for both of my J. Crews. If you don't have those, I'm sure they'll satisfy you. Hopefully you catch the Evergreens on sale if they sit there long enough.

I think $270 is easily achievable; they're not exactly flying off eBay, at least in my size. If you're patient, I'm sure someone will take near retail for them. Personally, I'm trying to trade for a pair or find a size 10 under retail if it ever comes to it.  I think they're nice myself, just not $225+ nice. I paid less than that for both of my J. Crews. If you don't have those, I'm sure they'll satisfy you. Hopefully you catch the Evergreens on sale if they sit there long enough.
Paying under retail??? I think that's wishful thinking. $270ish range is probably close to best you can find them at.

Paying under retail??? I think that's wishful thinking. $270ish range is probably close to best you can find them at.

Contacted 3 people on eBay and they're already only wanting $270 and they released Saturday. And for some, that was day the day after the release people were trying to sell for that price. So do I think under retail is possible down the road? Yes. Especially when they need to pay their rent.

Last edited:
Contacted 3 people on eBay and they're already only wanting $270 and they released Saturday. And for some, that was day the day after the the release people were tying to sell for that price. So do I think under retail is possible down the road? Yes. Especially when they need to pay their rent.

This man knows. Always someone out there who can't afford to sit on spent money.

Contacted 3 people on eBay and they're already only wanting $270 and they released Saturday. And for some, that was day the day after the the release people were tying to sell for that price. So do I think under retail is possible down the road? Yes. Especially when they need to pay their rent.
This man knows. Always someone out there who can't afford to sit on spent money.
There's a guy on eBay that had 4 pairs of the same size and the receipt said he spent $1400 at Packer, most likely all on Nightmares, so he probably has even more pairs. Not that a picture tells all, and I'm being somewhat presumptuous, but based off his photo background, he wasn't rolling in stacks of money. Hell, he may sell them all and yield a nice profit for all I know. But at the end of the day, the fact remains for ME they're a very nice shoe, but I'm surely not going overpay or overtrade for these. Again, they're nice, but not nice enough to pay $225 for ME personally. Had they been $170ish, I would have gotten out of bed, dressed, and went to Bait on Saturday and tried my luck at the raffle, which seemed everyone was winner in SD. Another thing is that if people were rolling up buying common sizes at 4pm PST, that is kinda telling as well.

If I never get them, then oh well. The amount of shoes that come out these days, they'll be a blip on the radar like 95% of the other releases. I just hope that the majority of people who truly wanted them got them, and the resellers didn't ruin it for others to make $26 - $50. Wishful thinking, I know ...

Last edited:
If I never get them, then oh well. The amount of shoes that come out these days, they'll be a blip on the radar like 95% of the other releases.
Agree and repped for that part. Always another release...

Very few things that release that "I can't live without" - but sometimes it's hard to keep that part in perspective.

There's a guy on eBay that had 4 pairs of the same size and the receipt said he spent $1400 at Packer, most likely all on Nightmares, so he probably has even more pairs. Not that a picture tells all, and I'm being somewhat presumptuous, but based off his photo background, he wasn't rolling in stacks of money. Hell, he may sell them all and yield a nice profit for all I know. But at the end of the day, the fact remains for ME they're a very nice shoe, but I'm surely not going overpay or overtrade for these. Again, they're nice, but not nice enough to pay $225 for ME personally. Had they been $170ish, I would have gotten out of bed, dressed, and went to Bait on Saturday and tried my luck at the raffle, which seemed everyone was winner in SD. Another thing is that if people were rolling up buying common sizes at 4pm PST, that is kinda telling as well.

If I never get them, then oh well. The amount of shoes that come out these days, they'll be a blip on the radar like 95% of the other releases. I just hope that the majority of people who truly wanted them got them, and the resellers didn't ruin it for others to make $26 - $50. Wishful thinking, I know ...
I just think you're making a lot of assumptions about being able to buy them under retail. If anyone sells these for under retail they are a total moron. With that said, there are probably some dope head sneaker fucc bois out there who think they're resellers who will probably need to move them asap to pay for rent.

Also, funny that your signature shows you wanting to buy some real expensive sneakers too.  I hope you find some flamingos for under retail :smile:

I just think you're making a lot of assumptions about being able to buy them under retail. If anyone sells these for under retail they are a total moron. With that said, there are probably some dope head sneaker fucc bois out there who think they're resellers who will probably need to move them asap to pay for rent.

Also, funny that your signature shows you wanting to buy some real expensive sneakers too.  I hope you find some flamingos for under retail :smile:
What's my sig have to do with Baits? Pretty clear for that particular shoe I wasn't willing to pay the $225ish because I just don't like them enough to do so. I'm sure you feel the same way about plenty of others shoes that are the same model and different colorways, no? Like I said, if the opportunity for a good trade or under retail never comes, oh well.  And if so, then great. 

What's my sig have to do with Baits? Pretty clear for that particular shoe I wasn't willing to pay the $225ish because I just don't like them enough to do so. I'm sure you feel the same way about plenty of others shoes that are the same model and different colorways, no? Like I said, if the opportunity for a good trade or under retail never comes, oh well.  And if so, then great. 
I was just making the observation that you refuse to pay ~$50 over retail, but yet you are looking to buy shoes that are hundreds of dollars over retail. 

Back
Top Bottom