Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like Proper dropped a sz 12 but I was a second too slow. Anyone know if anymore spots are dropping these?

yes, cause volcanoes are sold at footlocker!! LOL...
damn, listing is totally down now, i want to see the fake FL receipt!!
roll.gif

Flamingoes, Volcanoes or so 
Harder than you think, i cant get rid of my PBs, id do this in a heartbeat. 

Well that was random...

I thought END was in-store only.

I got super lucky on this, I normally would be asleep but I woke up kind of early and was playing with my phone when the tweet went out. I never win with End on stuff like this.

This may be late news (I haven't kept up the past few pages), but I think last I heard it was going to be random colors in the mix and match set.  However, on Concepts Instagram: 

cncptsConcepts X @asics "Mix and Match" will release Saturday 11.07.15 at @cncpts Boston @cncpts New York and online at www.cncptsintl.com for $130. 
Shoes will be sold as full solid pairs Teal, Purple, Royal, and Coral with four sets of laces. 

Sorry if old news.

Has anyone copped a pair of anniversaries from Extra Butter's LI location? I got my FPs but it was later in the day. I am trying to get a sense of what the line is usually like. Yes I am prepping for the Hanons a month early

Has anyone copped a pair of anniversaries from Extra Butter's LI location? I got my FPs but it was later in the day. I am trying to get a sense of what the line is usually like. Yes I am prepping for the Hanons a month early
I do this with all the release I want, I usually have to work 2 weekend days/month but will request for days off on the days I know soemthing is coming out.

Got my usual gl3 size and they fit amazing, the silk insole is very nice on foot as well. Usually my gl3's are too snug, but these were very comfortable and soft to me. I'm not sure if they'll loosen up as they break in though.
Do you have the Kith's 'Grand Opening' GL3s by any chance?

I'm usually a US 11.5 in GL3s but those Kith ones fit OK in US 11 for me, but still not ideal right out the box.

I've got a US 11 coming my way for sure ... So it'll be interesting to try 'em on.

Do you think 'Silver Screen' GL3s are trade-able with FPs or Mitas ?!

If I double up on HALs, ideally, might want to try to straight trade with either one ^ ^ ^

Do you think 'Silver Screen' GL3s are trade-able with FPs or Mitas ?!

If I double up on HALs, ideally, might want to try to straight trade with either one ^ ^ ^
I could be wrong, but that's probably highly doubtful IMO. I'd save your money and avoid the headache of trying to trade and just find a price you're happy with in either shoe.  Worth a shot, but don't be surprised if you have no takers and have to sell them.

I got super lucky on this, I normally would be asleep but I woke up kind of early and was playing with my phone when the tweet went out. I never win with End on stuff like this.
Patiently waiting for ship confirmation ... END is usually super quick about it.

I could be wrong, but that's probably highly doubtful IMO. I'd save your money and avoid the headache of trying to trade and just find a price you're happy with in either shoe.  Worth a shot, but don't be surprised if you have no takers and have to sell them.
I feel you fam.

Trades rarely work unless you live in a same town. It was great when I lived in NYC.

Resell $$$ to buy the Mita/FPs would only work if someone would buy my extra pair of HALs, but with these,

I feel like people who really wanted em cooked so it'll be hard to make that bread.

I feel you fam.

Trades rarely work unless you live in a same town. It was great when I lived in NYC.

Resell $$$ to buy the Mita/FPs would only work if someone would buy my extra pair of HALs, but with these,

I feel like people who really wanted em cooked so it'll be hard to make that bread.
That, and overall i just don't think people aren't really going crazy over them. I personally like them, but wouldn't spend more than retail. By the looks of the ebay listings, if you paid for shipping and tried selling on there, you may make $25 or $50 if you sell them fairly quickly. I had 3 opportunities to grab my normal10 if the .5 down from my normal GL3 were too tight, but I said F it, I don't want to deal with the headache. I spend too much money on shoes as it is, so I don't need another $200+ tied into shoes i can live without. If I'm wrong about the sizing, they'll be sold and I probably won't bother with them again unless I come across a bargain. 

That, and overall i just don't think people aren't really going crazy over them. I personally like them, but wouldn't spend more than retail. By the looks of the ebay listings, if you paid for shipping and tried selling on there, you may make $25 or $50 if you sell them fairly quickly. I had 3 opportunities to grab my normal10 if the .5 down from my normal GL3 were too tight, but I said F it, I don't want to deal with the headache. I spend too much money on shoes as it is, so I don't need another $200+ tied into shoes i can live without. If I'm wrong about the sizing, they'll be sold and I probably won't bother with them again unless I come across a bargain. 
There are way too many releases from GR to limited in all brands that resell prices

are becoming meaningless, unless the idiots (myself at times) would pay double or triple or five times the resell price of a shoe.

These were hard to get because people started building hype months before the release,

and people hated them at first, but they all copped anyways because that's what hype does.

For me, these were a must.

It's a crazy time to be alive in the sneaker/footwear market... 

Back
Top Bottom