Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The seller looks to be selling normal, relatively legit stuff. I didn't see a ton of sneakers but the ones I did see looked legit. Might be just a company that deals in buying up overstock merchandise.

Legit seller/store. I lucked up on pair of Jordan Future Premium Leather for $85 from them.

Purple cncpts. I think I like the bape glv but need to see regular pictures

Do you have the Kith's 'Grand Opening' GL3s by any chance?

I'm usually a US 11.5 in GL3s but those Kith ones fit OK in US 11 for me, but still not ideal right out the box.
I've got a US 11 coming my way for sure ... So it'll be interesting to try 'em on.

I don't have those, so I can't give you an answer. However, these HAL's are ever so slightly roomier than the normal gl3 sizing. I think if you have a narrow foot, going .5 down from your normal gl3 size would be doable.

How's the process there? What time do you usually show up?

Depends on the shoe, plus any other releases. I'm one to usually arrive earlier than later, rather be safe than sorry. With that said, you can be there aroubd 6 and be good. Although, hype releases ppl will be there early for small sizes.

Keep an eye on their IG, LI store doesn't always have the same stuff as LES store.

Can't decide whether I should cop the J.Crew evergreens or Size? Tsavorites. Anyone knows which one has the better materiels?

Can't decide whether I should cop the J.Crew evergreens or Size? Tsavorites. Anyone knows which one has the better materiels?
A lot of people have the Tsavorites as a top 3/5 GL3 from this year...  I don't own either so can't comment on the materials but judging by how people who own them, rave about them, I'd go with the Tsavorites.  Most of the people that bought the J Crew collab went with the blue ribbons instead.

got an extra 9.5 HAL but they're coming from Canada. So you gotta pay up a bit but holla if you want it

Back
Top Bottom