Asics Love?!? Where is it?

went with the teal too[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] easy copped

red and teal were my top but blue is more practical for every day wear/use, i picked up a teal
alien.gif
 and if they sit will def go back and grab another.  i just didnt see myself wearing 2 different colored shoes like that. glad they were an easy cop 

Quote:
Wasn't feeling the hanons at first, looked too plain. But that suede looks so nice.
If Hal's were all suede I would have broken down and paid resale.
Nubuck isn't all bad...  it's actually a nice change from all of the suede we've been seeing.

Last edited:
funny how we all say (myself included) too much torq and teal and every shade of blue in between, but given the choice...we still buy it. It's just a solid color. Haha

funny how we all say (myself included) too much torq and teal and every shade of blue in between, but given the choice...we still buy it. It's just a solid color. Haha
Yeah. I feel like teal/torq is gonna be associated with this era. You know, kinda like you walk into a kitchen and know what time it is when you see that avocado green and harvest gold at grandma's still going strong. You know g'maw was doing it big in the in the 70s 
nthat.gif

This isn't directed at anybody specific on here at all but.. Bothers me when peeps say in a negative way that shoe is sitting, but then they complain when a shoe sells out too fast and they can't cop.

Yea. We all should be glad in times like these when the supply is plentiful and there's actually time to consider purchase/sleep in. And fewer of us have to mess with resell. Releases like these are good stuff.

This isn't directed at anybody specific on here at all but.. Bothers me when peeps say in a negative way that shoe is sitting, but then they complain when a shoe sells out too fast and they can't cop.
A shoe ain't cool unless it sells out though

Back
Top Bottom