Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Also hope they sit....because in some weird way in my mind, it's not right unless I cop all 4 + some for the kids and I just don't feel like having that type of day financially :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, da vinci's are a favorite. They are still sitting in da box. Too bad they made a large numbers of kicks that I wouldn't wear for this release. Can't wait to see pics though!

Was super psyched for monkey times. Then missed out on every chance. Then moved on. Maybe I'll scoop ThreeGees pair eventually.

love them, normally im not one to preach "quality" because that word is thrown around wayyy too much on here. but the leather on them really is nice

Missed at Packer... What a waste of time.... Anyone have a lead on a size 12 pair of dirty bucks at a reasonable price?? Need to cleanse the salt

This isn't directed at anybody specific on here at all but.. Bothers me when peeps say in a negative way that shoe is sitting, but then they complain when a shoe sells out too fast and they can't cop.

Funny how most of what is considered "heat" these days sat on shelves/hit outlets.

@Stuckinthe90s Thanks for the pick up and shipping to me. Most definitely grateful for that. Loving these HALs

Last edited:
They had like 10 pairs of dirty bucks, shadiest store on the east coast
if you're gonna go to one of those restocks and your goal is to get the best item you really should be top 5 in line, number 1 if you're really fiending for whatever it is. Learned that lesson before

Last edited:
if you're gonna go to one of those restocks and your goal is to get the best item you really should be top 5 in line, number 1 if you're really fiending for whatever it is. Learned that lesson before

Plus they may have held more back for the Christmas restock.

Ended up not grabbing any of the Mix and Match pack. Hope I don't regret it, but if I do, getting Hanons will make me forget every miss of this year.

Back
Top Bottom