Asics Love?!? Where is it?

im over here tryna cop those invincibles

edit: copped the invincible iis, hopefully i did it correct. First time ordering from rakuten from japan lol

Last edited:
No Castellers this morning at Concepts, but I did snag these. Definitely a dope colorway on a model that doesn't get much love around here
7FA2RzCh.jpg
If I had to pick between the 2, the Kayano is definitely better than the GLV. That midsole on the GLV pushes over the edge in terms of ruining it. Just too damn busy.

midsole reminds me of what they did with pistachios and embers, not many glv's have an all over print pattern or color on them, also its interesting how theres such a big difference in fashion or whats popular in the usa vs other countries 

Yes. But did you get all the invoice from your orders? Or just one?i only got invoice for my kicks lab order. Places 3 other orders with different names on rakuten and didn't get any invoice. Just a bunch of emails saying who knows what

I placed two orders one from each low tex and labs and only got one invoice so far
I just got the invoice from my one Kicks lab order. I placed 3 other orders with different names on rakuten but no invoice. Just a bunch of emails saying god knows what

Last edited:
no updates on what the rf x gl3 is actually going to look like? no more shots of hanons? looking forward after this weekend of strikeouts.

what was total? I'm noticing a bunch of us east coasters paying different prices
Mentioned earlier that I paid 21,100 yen ($176 and change). Either rakuten/kicks lab is charging slightly different amounts for shipping or paypal keeps changing the currency rate lol

Back
Top Bottom