Asics Love?!? Where is it?

is there anyone here who owns the dirty bucks and stayed with their normal GL3/GLV sizing (.5 up from TTS)

I am just trying to figure out if the "leather lined/ fits like FPs"  comments concludes that it will be too roomy 

my size 12 1/2 Dirty Buck fits exactly like my size 12 FP

Well, Packer finally got it right and sent me the atmos gl3s. Retail is stupid but Im good with the $100 I paid. I dont understand the hate these get. IMO, these are the best all white sneaker to release in a while even @ $170. I saw the GR all white pair sitting on a shelf in shoe city and the neoprene liner is already yellow.That made me pull the trigger on these and Im glad I did.

Wait, people actually want the black widows now? could have sworn those things were getting slandered like no other

Wait, people actually want the black widows now? could have sworn those things were getting slandered like no other
Make it available to all, "nah man, looks like a GR."

Make it limited, "nah man, those are dope. Must cop. Definitely worth it."

Will SBTG go up or down ( US 10 just went up on eBay for 268) lowest price I've seen this week. What's the consensus on prices? Really want them and hearing nothing worldwide.

$268 is not that bad. Worst that can happen is you land another pair for retail. I doubt they will be that easy to get anyways, if they do.

Last edited:
Will SBTG go up or down ( US 10 just went up on eBay for 268) lowest price I've seen this week. What's the consensus on prices? Really want them and hearing nothing worldwide.

Man only 1 pair in my size popped up for $400 ebay/$360 invoiced and was gone in the same day. $268 isnt bad especially if they'll take less invoiced. Weren't they close to $200 after the shipping from japan?

Well, Packer finally got it right and sent me the atmos gl3s. Retail is stupid but Im good with the $100 I paid. I dont understand the hate these get. IMO, these are the best all white sneaker to release in a while even @ $170. I saw the GR all white pair sitting on a shelf in shoe city and the neoprene liner is already yellow.That made me pull the trigger on these and Im glad I did.
Hoping for same outcome..Packer sent me all white Respectors. Hoping they ship correct pair today but not holding my breath

yeah i figured the limited run is what did it, but it just came out of nowhere to me haha. all i was seeing at first were people hating and then today all I saw was how bad people want them :lol:

Just got home to my Kickslab SBTG and man are these :smokin

Color blocking and quality is excellent on these. Not one single glue stain or loose thread

Hope those that missed out are able to grab them. They're definitely better in hand than in pics

Last edited:

Make it available to all, "nah man, looks like a GR."

Make it limited, "nah man, those are dope. Must cop. Definitely worth it."
yeah i figured the limited run is what did it, but it just came out of nowhere to me haha. all i was seeing at first were people hating and then today all I saw was how bad people want them
laugh.gif
So is your problem with the shoe? Or the fact that people want the shoe? Obviously when there's only 250 pairs made, there's gonna be people who are gonna want it just for that.

Quick question about the Extra Butter "Karaokes": Will the pairs that release online this week have the special packaging, or was that only for that raffle?

Only benefit from winning raffle is that you get them "early" and don't have to fight with others to get your size... That is about it [emoji]128527[/emoji]

I like the black widows...and not because they are limited. I don't buy shoes based off hype. I buy what I like. The colors are dope. The all red tongue with black shoe strings makes the spaces in between laces look like the diamond shapes on the back of the black widow spider. That's the hottest feature to me. And the box is the same print as the black widows dress. Imo they are fire. And it's all about what you like...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom