Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I see your new B&W & Volt FK Racers made the pic, too lol
:D
Don't start on Ultra Boost if you haven't. You'll really be broke ... 
frown.gif
. One of my favorite shoes of the year.

Don't start on Ultra Boost if you haven't. You'll really be broke ... 
frown.gif
. One of my favorite shoes of the year.
Just got my first pair (whites), already want 3 more colors.
mean.gif
Haha. I have doubles of the OGs, Blacks, & Whites. Silver LTDs, Navys, and Grey Wools. 3 pairs of Pure Boost, too. 

Patiently waiting for the Cremes and Burgandy's as well.

Since this the Asics forum, I'll keep it a official. Still need DBs, size swap for my FPs, and Hanons if they come at a reasonable price and I'll be a happy camper. HALs may be a double, too, if the prices stay low. Better and better looking every time I look at them.

Last edited:
Got my EB Karaoke's today and it's a bit underwhelming in person. Suede toebox is a bit ashy, and the pink is a lot softer hue than I thought. BUT, overall though, cool CW/concept, and I like that it has packaging and extra's.

Gotta find a place to stash the box, along with my abnormally large Concepts 997 Rose box and END White Noise box...

Fantastic job man, that gum sole on the summer grey pair is just too awesome!

Love how you blacked out the white heel accent and glad you didn't paint over the 2 grey 3M panels on the toe. lol

Those are dope, would do without the orange accent. GR sand layers, haha.
 Exactly what I was thinking haha!

I just got my Sand Layers today (definitely in my top 3 sneakers of the year for sure), but I might get these just to bash around.

It's a standard GR I would assume? I like them, but with so many sneakers releasing, I will probably wait a couple of months...

Back
Top Bottom