Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here's all the info for the bait pack: http://www.baitme.com/bait-asics-rings-pack.html

The red ones are pretty interesting cause the right lateral and left medial side look identical, while the left lateral and right medial look a different way. So if you look at your feet from the right side of your body it looks one way, and from the left side of your body it looks another.

mine came in a few days ago from the kithstrike. i love the kith store, these have a few glue stains on them i wasnt sure if i should call them to get a different pair.

100% agreed on that bro I had copped the leatherbacks and the shoes looked completely diff when I got em.. when you see the pics the shoes look so dope but when I got the leatherbacks in I was like wth..i struck out on all his other releases besides the blue ones that released on the davidz website so I cant attest to the other shoes that came out on kith maybe someone else can comment on that

Ronnie Fieg is worst than NDC release days. He probably limits the hell out of the shoes.

congrats to those that successfully copped. i'm 0 for 4 now. i was right there too refreshing their rf designs page where it popped up. oh well, hopefully i won't get mugged on ebay too bad like i did w/ the 999 steel blues ($250). maybe it's time for me to invest in something faster than a netbook eh? haha...

Back
Top Bottom