Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wow...they dont cancel orders do they?
nerd.gif
lets hope they cancel if you buy a bunch

Andddd this is the negative side of asics coming into the limelight. GRs getting FSRs scooped up by resellers as soon as the info hits this thread.

Agreed, that why Jesus kicked the Money Changers out of the Temple. Playing with my $ is like playing with my emotions. Clowns

Sadly the FAs, FLs, etc. around where I live back home aren't carrying the Gel Lyte IIIs, my search continues. :smh:

yeah, i really like the subtleness and the colors of the camo, really makes the shoe, otherwise it'd be a bit boring.

and yeah, looks like waxed rope laces... but they seem too thin tho or something...

great, interesting colorway so far tho... looking forward to more pix!

Last edited:
bait collab slated for january 2014 apparently...

i quite like them so far... will likely try some sort of lace swap, but i dig 'em:

Added to calendar. I can see myself wearing these everyday. I hope they come with a decent set of laces though, I don't really like the ones in the picture.

Bait collab looks very nice. Way better than their rings pack. Good stuff, Proto.

I have recently been getting into Acis more, specifically the gel lyte 3. The only website I have seen release them is Kithnyc.com, is that the online release I'll find?

Back
Top Bottom