Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Review: Saint Alfred x Asics Gel Lyte III

speaking of saint Alfred. there site is back up and running. Had a 11.5 in cart now nothing. They sold out LOL ! not one person on niketalk , Iss, instagram, or Ebay resellers ect has come out and said they got there pair from SA.

Hahaha Mane these folks be having me died when they be doing the on foot review & be doing 360's Bojangles / Gregory Hines ish.

So I went to Foot Locker this morning and they had eight different GLIII's in stock. There were CWs I had not seen before. Naturally, I picked up a pair.
Since we learned about these Asics dropping at FL affiliated locations, I'd been checking out most of my smaller and local FL/FA's stores. I learned from a FA manager that the Beverly Center FL/HOH was carrying most of the recently released GL3's. So I made a trip yesterday morning and sure enough, they seemed to have them all except for the grey/green ones, I didn't ask if they'd carried those initially and had just sold out, since wasn't really interested in them. It sounded they've had these on the shelf for about 5-6 days.

I asked for sz 12, 12.5 and 13 to try on for the OrangeBlaze/infrared, charcoal/royal blue (a legit Dodger CW),  but alas, they were already sold out of 12's, so she brought out size 13 in those two CW's, and brought out a sz 12 in the black/blue.

I tried them all on, and they seemed to run TTS, maybe a tad narrow, but not enough in IMO to go a full size-up, and they didn't have any 12.5's. 

I asked them about avail. of ordering the CW's I wanted and having them delivered, so I have a sz 12 in the orange & grey/blues on their way to my pad.

While feeling gratified I was able to get my size in my two favorite CW's for $85+ tax, no shipping costs, delivered to my pad, I felt like I needed some immediate gratification. Since I really don't have a full on red/black shoe, I asked them for a 12 in that colorway, and viola, I left having paid for 3 shoes, taking one home with me (the red's ran TTS also, like the other 3).

Of the 6 avail., my personal preferences were the Orange Blaze/infrared (not only for CW but the fact these only released in EU last year), then the charcoal/royal blue, since like I said, matches Dodger gear perfectly. Granted they happen to be 2 of the 3 that have a nylon toe box, which I think detracts a little bit, but I liked the CW's more than enough to justify them. The quality on all of them was on point, but from purely a tactile look/feel, the non-tylon toeboxes seemed a little nicer overall, I just wasn't as much into the CW's. 

These guys here were referring to blue/green's as "sprites" also, but since I've got a pair of the lebron 8 sprites, didn't want/need. The red's came with 3 laces, red, black and white.

for those picking these up from FTL, dont forget to use the birthday coupon.  got the blaze orange pair for $75 this weekend

Are the sneakerhead gods looking upon me? I can't say for certain, but on that note, as I was typing up my post above, I got a call from St Alfred's!! They were asking me to confirm some details about my order!?

I told them I didn't think it had gone through, but they said he'd got a confirmation that the payment went thru...so should be having a pair, I hope, delivered within the week.

Anybody else get a call from StA's?

Congrats! For sure the Sneaker Ancestors are looking after ya! My page keep saying sold out @ 6pm CST I couldn't even add to cart. Hopefully they might have a 10.5 on EBay for under $280 I might able to scoop.

Word! Dope pickup, I remember seeing those joints & the Leatherbacks on EBay for 265$ and not pulling the trigger! I regret that....

Kill Bills

http://www.drdenim.com/asics-gel-saga-ii-kill-bill-shoes-yellow-black.html

Navy/Orange GL3

http://www.drdenim.com/asics-gel-lyte-iii-sneakers-navy-orange.html

Use July4 for at check out for 20% off. Scooped the GL3 for $76 shipped! I've been on the hunt for these for quite some time

edit: create an account and you get free shipping

you are a god...i was debating to pull the trigger on the kill bills on ebay...but now i just got them for under retail! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom