Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks for the drdenim link. Got a pair of Navy/Orange GL3s for $76 shipped. Very happy about that.

ya know, i forgot this is the same bait that came up with those turrible releases last year...

at least they came correct with their 2nd effort on a GL3, unlike slam jam's... :lol:

ya know, i forgot this is the same bait that came up with those turrible releases last year...

at least they came correct with their 2nd effort on a GL3, unlike slam jam's...
laugh.gif
Yeah those sucked. Materials and all. Not feeling the hints of camo, other than that I like those new joints.

These on the other hand, ARE A PROBLEM.

Last edited:
^ those the bait saga's?

i don't even pay attention cuz i just don't like saga's much... :lol:

nice colorway tho!

are these available in the states?
honestly imo these look better than many of the over-hyped limited asics collabos...  and this is not even a very good picture ( I've seen better). Although I saw a store on the internet that already sold them I believe these are set to be released in july or early august. Not 100% sure though...

Last edited:
They drop in the fall if you live in the states. You can pick them up from European sites. They are much more expensive though. The shoes its self came out to $157 plus shipping. Shipping is probably another $30 or so. Im going to wait and pick them up from my local footlocker for $85 plus tax.

Yeah Bruce actually wore the mexico 66's which are being called the "Kill Bills" by Sole Collector but the Tai Chi's were the ones used in Kill Bill. I picked up a pair of the yellow/black tai chi's from classicsportshoes.coms

^ mine came in yesterday.  i love the colors/blocking but they seem to run tighter than all my other gl3s and the quality is just meh.  if i cant size up easily then i think i will just end up selling them

Sold my pair as soon as I received it... The toe boxes and mudguards were pre-creased like crazy... 

Too bad cuz the CW is dope.

Last edited:
can anyone else confirm they are running small?

gotta decide if i should get my normal 12 or go up to a 13...

Back
Top Bottom