Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ebay might be your best bet.  on a side note. Any one know of any other buy/sell/trade sites other than ISS/NT/ and ebay? I have a long list of things I'm looking for. The only luck I'm having is ebay and its crazy over priced.

Don't forget to always try to make an offer for a Paypal invoice if an Ebay seller looks legit, even if something is priced higher than you want to pay. I've gotten several pairs in the past few weeks just by emailing and asking for a better deal. Ebay is fueling the high prices with their ridiculous fees. sellers will almost always give you a better price for an offline deal, and you still get buyer protection thru Paypal.

I know exactly what you mean. I sold my GL3 OGs (Kithstrike) because of that reason. The material on the toebox was looking cheap. That mesh (or whatever it is) is just akward and the suede is no real suede. Same thing with the emerald colorway. the cw is nice but the materials are bad too.
These are the two pairs I tried on last night. Just look at the difference in quality...

Don't forget to always try to make an offer for a Paypal invoice if an Ebay seller looks legit, even if something is priced higher than you want to pay. I've gotten several pairs in the past few weeks just by emailing and asking for a better deal. Ebay is fueling the high prices with their ridiculous fees. sellers will almost always give you a better price for an offline deal, and you still get buyer protection thru Paypal.

yeah I have tried a few times most are willing to take about 10% off list price. It still seems like nothing when its $50 off $500 shoes lol.

Better suede on the red pair but Orange Blaze >>>

Agreed. Had these bad boys on today

here's a pic of these 2 i don't recall seeing b4:

im pretty sure i've seen in them in the same list of stock photos you've posted before for the upcoming cws for fall.  but if these are actual photos you took in-store, fill us in..

Only concrete info I've found is from End:
Asics Gel Lyte III - White/Pink/Black - £105 - 3rd August
Asics GT-II - Purple/White/Black - £95 - 3rd August

I imagine that release date is a little before the US, it seems to be that way with most. I like both but prefer the GLIII, not because of model per se but the use of the colors.

Just found out that I can pre-order these GLIIIs for about $100 shipped. I wish I knew for sure that they're going to be a US release as well so I could decide if it's worth it...I usually don't bother with pre-orders and don't care if I get them right away, I do want them though.

Not sure why they're listed for more $ than the white/purple/yellow GLIII.

Last edited:
I dig the fray job, but would fray them more, and prefer them with the rope laces. There's another guy who did it and has pix on IG, with the rope laces in, and they look better than those.

i like the changes the concepts made, i didn't like the inner lining on the first pics. now that toebox .. 
ohwell.gif
 need more pics 

Back
Top Bottom