Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thoughts on ds sz11.5 slam jams (the yellow ones) for 330 shipped ? Shipping is from the UK, so shipping its self is like $40. I dont really see them come around to often and would like some input on current market price.

those are ugly as **** to me, I cant see anybody wanting to pay more than retail for those- I guess Asics are the "it" thing right now and they are kinda rare..... but that's terrible. Just grab some cheap gl's from footlocker and paint em
yeah, they are loud shoes that's for sure. I don't see them come up in my size ever. I dont want to look back from a year or two from now and say I had the chance. you know that kind of thing.

those are ugly as **** to me, I cant see anybody wanting to pay more than retail for those- I guess Asics are the "it" thing right now and they are kinda rare..... but that's terrible. Just grab some cheap gl's from footlocker and paint em
yeah, they are loud shoes that's for sure. I don't see them come up in my size ever. I dont want to look back from a year or two from now and say I had the chance. you know that kind of thing.

It's all about what YOU like. Just because I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for them, if that's the going rate, if you like them and would regret not getting them, go for it. I don't know what you already have but there are much better options around that price. But I read your last two posts as kind of already justifying getting them by saying "well, shipping alone is $40" and "i don't want to look back and kick myself" so you're looking for support.

Yeah,I have a bunch of other shoe on my list. Slam jams are also on my list that i missed out on for retail. Retail on them from slam jam comes out to about 200usd shipped. So, they are priced 130 over retail. Right now the only few I can find are asking 500+ shipped and not my size. I was just looking to see if anyone knows the going rate on them. I guess I have some thinking to do.

Im in london and I have bwwn looking for some asics but I cant find any. Its just as haed as grabbinem in Chixago. Am I looking in the wrong places? Where can I find casual asics in London? Chicago?

you just gotta learn patience man- there will usually be an opportunity to grab a pair of something you want for a decent deal, or even a steal if you look and don't rush it. That's the problem with a lot of the new people, they want everything at once and think its realistic to pay up to 3-4X retail on some things just so they can have that "collection" that got them into it. Everything is a work in progress, pick up pairs that you want when you get a good opportunity to get them- and of course being a good dude and having solid connects helps. It all comes with time though. I understand that you want some of these recently released shoes that are being put up by resellers, but if you wait til all the idiots have overpaid, and find somebody that wants to unload or hook it up- it feels way better and it leaves you with money to do things other than wasting it all on footwear. Just my 2 cents- but I've gotten a lot of gems for under retail over the years. Paying retail today is high enough, let alone all these inflated reseller prices

I hear you on that. Im new to NT, but have been on ISS since 08. I was big into SBs and got out of shoes after the guccis dropped. Back then if you missed out on a limited or qs drop you paid 50 maybe 100 over retail. I just started getting back into shoes mainly AMs , but venturing into NB and Acics. It seems like times have really changed and resellers count by the 100s over retail when reselling. You never heard of websites crashing and Bots over a shoe dropping. Times have really changed over the last few years.

Ebay might be your best bet.  on a side note. Any one know of any other buy/sell/trade sites other than ISS/NT/ and ebay? I have a long list of things I'm looking for. The only luck I'm having is ebay and its crazy over priced.
i would say try facebook groups but lots of those guys be in europe and the conversion and shipping rates kind of kill it if you are here in the states.

you sir, are drunk. welcome to the team
:rofl:

Okay, lets try this again:

I am in London and I have been looking for Asics. I went to the Onitsuka Tiger stores, the Asics store, and size. I thought it was easy to get these shoes in Europe but it is just as hard as finding em in Chicago. Am I looking in the wrong places? Can someone help me out with where to find em in both Chicago and London. PMs are welcome. Please and thank you.

It would be awesome if I could get a pair while I am still in london

Loving these my first pair of asics.

you sir, are drunk. welcome to the team

Okay, lets try this again:

I am in London and I have been looking for Asics. I went to the Onitsuka Tiger stores, the Asics store, and size. I thought it was easy to get these shoes in Europe but it is just as hard as finding em in Chicago. Am I looking in the wrong places? Can someone help me out with where to find em in both Chicago and London. PMs are welcome. Please and thank you.

It would be awesome if I could get a pair while I am still in london

Stop by the HOH on State St. Last time I was there they had 4 or 5 different colorways of the GRs

If they come with an extra set of laces or two...then im in...if not...im passing. I don't mind the teal accent color but would rather have some all black laces or white to match the mid sole. Something about those laces makes the shoe look gross idk maybe im crazy

What websites are Asics available on? Like on release day. I'm hoping to cop those Concepts collab, that will be my first Asics, I really love the colorways and collabs that Asics is putting out right now.

What websites are Asics available on? Like on release day. I'm hoping to cop those Concepts collab, that will be my first Asics, I really love the colorways and collabs that Asics is putting out right now.
 of course you do
indifferent.gif

anyways a good assumption might be that because they are a CNCPTS collab that they might possibly be for sale on the CNCPTS website? 

anyone one else have any thoughts?

i mean, i dont want to over-think this.

if they dont have them for sale there then you can always check NDC...

If they come with an extra set of laces or two...then im in...if not...im passing. I don't mind the teal accent color but would rather have some all black laces or white to match the mid sole. Something about those laces makes the shoe look gross idk maybe im crazy
In my opinion they are too nice to pass over some laces. It would only cost you $1.50 to get any other color laces you would like. Plus all of these collabs have at least two sets of laces in the box.

Even though they're listed as a pre-order, I got these in today from End (ordered on Wednesday, super fast). Only problem is the blue which looks almost purple on End's site, is almost more of a teal color. I still like them though.

of course you do :stoneface:

anyways a good assumption might be that because they are a CNCPTS collab that they might possibly be for sale on the CNCPTS website? 

anyone one else have any thoughts?

i mean, i dont want to over-think this.

if they dont have them for sale there then you can always check NDC...

Back
Top Bottom