Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I literally checked my email after reading your post ... and I got one from DHL Canada, but nothing from RC.

After just reading your reply I just checked my email again and just got one from DHL also :lol:
Whew, I was kind of starting to worry.

Reigning Champ DHL Shipment Confirmation. UGHHH DHL, I think we have a customs bill coming in a few weeks for those of us who ordered more than one pair.
mean.gif
Well, if that's the case, I'll forward the email conversation I had with one of their employees where I was  quite clear as to my intentions when I ordered separately. On their own accord, they refunded me the shipping and consolidated in one box. So if I get a sweet bill, I'll kindly request they reimbursement for the cost.; however, it seems that other's experiences, we won't be charged fees though coming from Canada. I hope they're right ...

Last edited:
ehh, it happens when you have to wake up at 3am and just cop without thinking

I can see that. Customs charge whatever they want, so I'm curious to see the different amounts people will be getting pinned with if it comes down to it... Hopefully not though.

Last edited:
technically I saved $20 on the shoes and like $10-15 on the shorts by ordering direct from RC, so the customs will pretty much negate that :lol:

So when do I find out if I got customs fees? Is it at the door when the guy drops it off, or come later in the mail. I've ordered several things from Japan for 200+ but never Canada.

Reigning Champ DHL Shipment Confirmation. UGHHH DHL, I think we have a customs bill coming in a few weeks for those of us who ordered more than one pair. :smh:

I haven't received shipping confirmation yet..I was hoping they were going to miss us with that customs fee. Smh

I also remember someone posted in here that they received a shipping refund from RC directly for departure orders and just combined the shipment. Rather than just leaving the two orders as is. Sucks for us

Last edited:
So when do I find out if I got customs fees? Is it at the door when the guy drops it off, or come later in the mail. I've ordered several things from Japan for 200+ but never Canada.
It won't be until retroactively a weeks after they're delivered. DHL is pretty fast and I'm sure will get our shoes in a couple days. Who knows tho, maybe we won't get anything.

I always appreciate when stores ship stuff as if you bought it in store. Feature included a drawstring bag and a koozie this time. Annoying when they add that $13 to offset the "free shipping", but in the end they're one of the best.

OK somebody help me out here: why do the Respectors suck?

Aside from the heel counter, I don't see anything else that could be particularly offensive; the toe box might've a little bulbous but I'm not really seeing anything else. Certainly nothing that warrants the hate in this thread lol

DHL will usually collect at the door.  The good thing about them is that after it passes customs, you can see if you have to pay when you check your tracking.  If you do, you can pay online before the package gets to your door.  Fedex bills afterwards from what I notice.

Back
Top Bottom