Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Today, the Dutch sneaker store posted its official images of the shoes and word that it will release them on Feb. 27 in store for €150. While that's not incredibly helpful for readers unwilling to head to Amsterdam for this release, the store promises a wider release at global Asics  retailers to come.

sorry if posted already.

I always appreciate when stores ship stuff as if you bought it in store. Feature included a drawstring bag and a koozie this time. Annoying when they add that $13 to offset the "free shipping", but in the end they're one of the best.

my size! [emoji]128553[/emoji] nice pick up bro!

There are folks charging 400 sgd for the navy pair, which is about 285 usd. Think its abit high eh.

I think they will come down quite a bit. There are a lot of pairs for sale already and I think a lot of the online orders are still in transit and the sellers are just waiting to receive them so they can take pics and list. I would wait a week or 2.

Checked my order status on RC and its says unfulfilled..should I be worried?

I was worried too, same exact thing happened to me but I got a shipping confirmation from DHL a few hours ago and an order confirmation not long after that from RC. You should be good.

Last edited:
Any rope lace site recommendation that does worldwide shipping? Saw several like lacelab ************** ropelace laceduplaces but can't make up my mind. Isn't here any difference in the quality?
Hope you guys can provide me some insights.

Any rope lace site recommendation that does worldwide shipping? Saw several like lacelab ************** ropelace laceduplaces but can't make up my mind. Isn't here any difference in the quality?
Hope you guys can provide me some insights.
I use lacelab and quality of the laces are very nice! Quick shipping and also get discount when you open new account!

I use lacelab and quality of the laces are very nice! Quick shipping and also get discount when you open new account!

That is the site I had in mind. Saw that they have 3M Rope lab exclusive. But it look similaR to what the other site has. Hasn't check the international shipping cost though.

I was able to cart a pair of black ones, so I guess they're in there. Maybe they received more stock

Back
Top Bottom