Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've ordered 2 hoodies and 2 terry cloth crews since last week
laugh.gif
I like the clothings but i dont know why but I can't justify paying 100+ for a crew neck... am I missing something?

Last edited:

I like the clothings but i dont know why but I can't justify paying 100+ for a crew neck... am I missing something?
It's real quality product.  Frankly most brands have crew necks for $150+.  Buy one from a place you can return to and you'll see.  But just get the regular crew.  You can find them fro sub-$100.  At that price it's a steal because of how long it lasts.

You're paying for quality

It's real quality product.  Frankly most brands have crew necks for $150+.  Buy one from a place you can return to and you'll see.  But just get the regular crew.  You can find them fro sub-$100.  At that price it's a steal because of how long it lasts.
Thanks! I only ask because a lot of other stores come out with their own crew necks and the quality is the same as the simple crewneck that you can get from the local wal mart, target, etc.   

Now im contemplating on buying one.  How is the sizing?

Thanks! I only ask because a lot of other stores come out with their own crew necks and the quality is the same as the simple crewneck that you can get from the local wal mart, target, etc.   

take it from me, if you're sweats are comparing to things you can buy at walmart, you're buying the wrong sweats

TTS.  eBay has black core crews for $75 shipped.  

And the crews you find at those stores (target, walmart) are not french terry (loop cotton)--it's just crap fleece (same with undefeated's crews).  It really does make a difference. 

haha i got ya. yeah those are probably closer to gildan blanks that boutiques use just to pump out apparel on. I thought you may have been talking about companies like RC whose whole game is sweats. I take my sweat game very seriously :lol:

Ordered from PYS friday
Ordered from SNS yday

SNS will be delivered tomorrow (from Sweden!!!) 
PYS delivered Saturday

PYS sucks :smh:  
I bought mines in Friday....still not shipped....ayleast I got em tho right?[emoji]128528[/emoji]

Packer shipped today, USPS tho and it requires signature, is there any way to leave a note for them saying they can leave them at my door? I'm in class when the mail comes..

Packer shipped today, USPS tho and it requires signature, is there any way to leave a note for them saying they can leave them at my door? I'm in class when the mail comes..

usps I dont think so, you'll probably have to go to the post office. I know UPS and Fedex have different levels of signature confirmation where you can leave a note, but I dont think USPS does

Last edited:
The reason I couldn't bring myself to cop the grey RC.

Didn't feel the need for another almost all grey pair. LOVE THESE BTW.

Last edited:

Tape a note on your front door with your signature that you aren't home and you are signing for your package. It worked for me when my usps package needed sig confirmation.... then again i know my usps driver 
happy.gif

Size 11 has been brutal on this release ...only 6 pairs on ebay, 4 in black and 2 in navy 
frown.gif
           & dont even get me started on the 11.5 

Back
Top Bottom