Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Size 11 has been brutal on this release ...only 6 pairs on ebay, 4 in black and 2 in navy 
frown.gif
           & dont even get me started on the 11.5 
Maybe it's because some people haven't received their pairs yet? I think you'll see more of them on there later this week.

Tape a note on your front door with your signature that you aren't home and you are signing for your package. It worked for me when my usps package needed sig confirmation.... then again i know my usps driver :D

If you have/create a USPS acct and have the tracking number you can sign for it online . Also can leave a note where to leave at your house or with a authorized person (neighbor).

I'm surprised the shipments from RC made it to the U.S. before Canadians.  Can't wait for mine to arrive tomorrow.  My first GLiii since Asics switched to the all blue boxes.  

Packer shipped today, USPS tho and it requires signature, is there any way to leave a note for them saying they can leave them at my door? I'm in class when the mail comes..

Tape a note on your front door with your signature that you aren't home and you are signing for your package. It worked for me when my usps package needed sig confirmation.... then again i know my usps driver :D

I did this and the mailman left the package by the door.

The last few releases, us stockists don't get the size... Sucks having to size down especially gl iii
I sized up since I'm on the other half of 11.5. If shoe runs big then sometimes I can get away with an 11. Like the yeezy boost 750.

the pink laces people throw in their volcanos, they come from the Flamingos right?

can anyone throw me a link to something similar in that shade?
yeah i tried that but wasnt loving it. Honestly I've tried so many options with volcanoes it's not even funny

so many RC packages delivered today, im secretly hoping I just never got the email from DHL, and they're now on my doorstep :lol:

Back
Top Bottom