Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I should be receiving mine today... 
My friend however, didn't get shipping confirmation yet either. He said its not even processed yet.
He paid with CC... I paid PayPal 

ok, this is aggrevating since people got their pairs in from them. anyone else order straight from RC and still not hear anything about shipping?

I was in the same boat as you guys on monday when everyone was receiving their shipping confirmations but I got mine early yesterday morning and they're already in LA so I should be getting them tomorrow. I paid with Paypal Balance and Bank Acct

Last edited:
I should be receiving mine today... 
My friend however, didn't get shipping confirmation yet either. He said its not even processed yet.
He paid with CC... I paid PayPal 

Yup, I paid paypal too, moneys been taken. It says you can go to your account page and view your order, but I cant find anything that even says login

That's odd...  maybe it's in your junk/spam folder?

yeah i've been checking there, oh well. i'll give it a couple more days before I actually worry

Last edited:
Foot patrol today...

Got both pairs of mine in yesterday. Reigning Champs shipped them quick. Really happy with both pairs the quality on mine are really good... I'll switched around the 3M Laces on both pairs and I think it looks good on both pairs even though I like the cream laces alot too. I Might keep them like this just to be a little different.

Flash Off

Flash On

Back
Top Bottom