Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Volcanoes are 
pimp.gif
 as are fairy reds (congrats on both BC), but methinks Offsprings still take the pie  (word to Saul Goodman
laugh.gif
) as best GLV.    

So mad, my damn bell must not be working...checked tracking and ups came and left. Now I gotta pick up tomorrow. Just one more day, but I'm furious lol. Called the super like fix that **** NOW

Yeah, I was able to grab them, did the whole payment on mobile so they were up there for a few minutes. 

That's awesome. Hopefully they are canceled orders and not returned stock(worn/defects). But most likely it is too early for returned stocks.

So mad, my damn bell must not be working...checked tracking and ups came and left. Now I gotta pick up tomorrow. Just one more day, but I'm furious lol. Called the super like fix that **** NOW

Create a my ups account and leave it in store

Last edited:
Not trying to be a Danny Downer or anything lol but could someone tell me what is the huge draw of these RC x Asics gliii's? I understand it's all preference to the individual and I personally think my pair in hand is a clean simple shoe, but nothing special at all. Just wondering if there is something I am missing because to see how people have been in this thread and in the Facebook groups, I was expecting to be floored when I received today. Personally I am glad I showed restraint and stuck to one cw and didn't cop the whole pack as I intended and especially happy I didnt pay resale...
Again not knocking anyone who loves these, just sincerely curious what makes these so "dope" to those who do love them.

Back
Top Bottom