Asics Love?!? Where is it?

wow, i had my eye on those knicks GT-II's for a few months now, but they look great!

i like that color blocking so much better than the knicks GL3 from the ECP pack... glad i passed on those... materials are obviously way better, but something about the ECP knicks now, i don't like 'em anymore...

Neither, to be honest. The Gel Sagas fit half size big and the GL3s fit half small, while the GT-II fit true to size, on me at least. 

I can't get a good pic to accurately represent the color, I only have my iPhone right now but I'll see if I can get others with my SLR. It's still a good looking sneaker, the blue is almost royal with a teal tint to it if that makes sense. Definitely not more towards the purple that's in the pic I posted which is from End's site.

I'm loving these right now

I wear a 9 in Gel Sagas and 9.5 in Gel Lyte IIIs. So what do I get in GT IIs?

just tossin' in my 2 cents here...i have size 8.5 in gel sagas, gel lyte iii's and gt ii's. out of those 3, only the gel sagas are too big. i personally find the fit for my gel lyte iii's and gt ii's to be extremely comparable to one another, and it's only the gel sagas which feel roughly .5 size too big...

so i would actually recommend you go with size 9.5 in the gt ii's (if your size 9.5 gel lyte iii's fits you just right).

FWIW...was out of town for the 4th holiday, got back and found on my desk. A legit pair of STA's sourced via the online release

Not to drudge up old issues, but did we ever hear whether any other NT members were successful in getting a pair? The only reason I did was because I finally got on to what was happening, the page auto-reloading, so i had to stop that each and every time from happening.

Sz 12.5

just tossin' in my 2 cents here...i have size 8.5 in gel sagas, gel lyte iii's and gt ii's. out of those 3, only the gel sagas are too big. i personally find the fit for my gel lyte iii's and gt ii's to be extremely comparable to one another, and it's only the gel sagas which feel roughly .5 size too big...

so i would actually recommend you go with size 9.5 in the gt ii's (if your size 9.5 gel lyte iii's fits you just right).

Thanks!!!

Even though they're listed as a pre-order, I got these in today from End (ordered on Wednesday, super fast). Only problem is the blue which looks almost purple on End's site, is almost more of a teal color. I still like them though.

Can you post a pic of what they actually look like? ...cause I am thinking about copping but would like to see a real pic of them first.

I can't get a good pic to accurately represent the color, I only have my iPhone right now but I'll see if I can get others with my SLR. It's still a good looking sneaker, the blue is almost royal with a teal tint to it if that makes sense. Definitely not more towards the purple that's in the pic I posted which is from End's site.

Ha, not sure if it was due to my e-mail but End updated their pics with an accurate representation of the colors:
http://www.endclothing.com/catalog/product/view/id/116785/s/asics-gt-ii/category/35/

Last edited:
Wow, End's new pic of the Knicks GT-II's makes em look great! Didn't notice the grey on the outsole b4...

finally had a chance to take a couple quick pics. had a $50 footlocker gift card and picked up these asics gl3s. was walking around 3rd street with the fam and saw that footlocker santa monica still had them along with all the others. the might do phone orders.

tried to do a lace swap with the total eclipse rope laces, but they didn't work out well at all

Back
Top Bottom