Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was able to cop from Premier. Everybody in the pharmacy had to wait a couple of minutes while I completed that transaction lol

Call wish atl I passed was there put 11 on an jus wasn't feelin payin 140 ESP w few other releases commin up they seemed cheap maybe upgraded GR jus my opinion, in a month Ull get these below retail watch

Call wish atl I passed was there put 11 on an jus wasn't feelin payin 140 ESP w few other releases commin up they seemed cheap maybe upgraded GR jus my opinion, in a month Ull get these below retail watch
Actually on the phone with them now seeing if they can do a phone order. Been on hold while dude inquires on whether it's possible. I'll report back if they're going to allow it.

UPDATE: Phone orders are a no-go currently. "Is an in store release, but check back later tomorrow". Seeing if I can get a buddy to go up there for me now. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Willing to help out but not pick up from in store. Can Let you know where to hit up.

Sizes left
4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7.5 8 8.5 9 10.5 13

pm me only. Won't respond to reply. I can give the details where to hit up

I still don't see why everyone goin nuts over these. They seem boring to me. Maybe I'll change my mind when i see in person

Easy pass on these, I bought them from offspring when they first dropped and I sent them back after being underwhelmed by them.

They're beautiful to me...

Offspring did a great job with both even tho I still prefer the Desert Pack GL5... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom