Asics Love?!? Where is it?

finally i copped the solstice. the only 25th anniv gl3 i really want[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Awesome pick up man.
Only pair I really wanted and missed out on from the 25th anniversary pairs.

^you classify the hal's in top 3 quality wise? i have not seen them in person but thought about pulling the trigger on them couple times as they are very affordable for a 25th. where do dirty bucks stack up on your list? i want the foot patrol's and packer's but them resell price thru the roof.

Last edited:
1- FP
2- HAL
3- Hanon

^you classify the hal's in top 3 quality wise? i have not seen them in person but thought about pulling the trigger on them couple times as they are very affordable for a 25th. where do dirty bucks stack up on your list? i want the foot patrol's and packer's but them resell price thru the roof.

1- Packer
2- HAL
3- Hanon
Would be my personal list followed closely by concepts. Dirty bucks were my favorite cw although quality wasn't the best but not bad either. I liked the FP kayano more than their squad gl3 though based purely on cw.

As far as resell goes I think HAL is the best bang for the buck out of all 12. Last time I checked I think resellers were barley recovering their money after fees and shipping.

i have had none but foot patrol & packer's are by far my fav 2 with hal and concepts behind them. i know everyone loves the hanon but that shade purple just does nothing for me.

mainly just curious if the hal quality is decent as they can be had for little over 2 bills and i have contemplated buying them a few times. i have a hard time coughing up the $400-$500 to cop packers or foot patrol's although i like them.

if i were to choose my top 3 it would be

1-Solstice
2-The Squad
3-Dirty Buck

Last edited:
i have had none but foot patrol & packer's are by far my fav 2 with hal and concepts behind them. i know everyone loves the hanon but that shade purple just does nothing for me.
 mainly just curious if the hal quality is decent as they can be had for little over 2 bills and i have contemplated buying them a few times. i have a hard time coughing up the $400-$500 to cop packers or foot patrol's although i like them.

Quality on HAL is not decent, it's great :lol:

I wish I woulda been up on Asics when all these 25th anniversaries were droppin. Will def be on the hunt for a few of them.

Just off of looks, since I've never had any in hand, my top 3 would be

1. Koi
2. Solstice
3. Squad

Quality is on point... A clean shoe. Very nice especially for the next few months.

Not a big fan of Packers tho, like at all... Sold them

Foot Patrol's are dope. Get them

Last edited:
Quality is on point... A clean shoe. Very nice especially for the next few months.

Not a big fan of Packers tho, like at all... Sold them
Yea packers are weak. Don't plan on wearing mine either. Same goes for Mita and Afew actually. I like hal, hanon and FP but don't love any of them.

Back
Top Bottom