Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Damn wish there were bigger sizes 
frown.gif
   ....repped anyway just for being so clutch 

Did anyone see a size 10 when they restocked? I needed that but ended up getting size 9.
It was a FSR I think. I had tunnel vision though, only looked for my 8 and didn't really notice what other sizes were avail. There were at least 10-12 sizes up though.

Last edited:
2 emails for shipping already.

Damn that was fast.

If anyone has a size 10 and they need a 9; let your guy know.

Can someone please tell me why my and my wife´s order were both cancelled the other day and one day later there´s a big restock of liteally every size?

Don´t get me wrong: congrats to every fam who ate, but i wished Solebox would at least try to fullfill some of the cancelled orders (like Adidas did for the 750 yeezies). Solebox still has my money: so no reason not to send my my f*****g 11 ;-)

Welp, i remember times when you were just safe with an order and payment confirmation …

Can someone please tell me why my and my wife´s order were both cancelled the other day and one day later there´s a big restock of liteally every size?
Don´t get me wrong: congrats to every fam who ate, but i wished Solebox would at least try to fullfill some of the cancelled orders (like Adidas did for the 750 yeezies). Solebox still has my money: so no reason not to send my my f*****g 11 ;-)

Welp, i remember times when you were just safe with an order and payment confirmation …
No harm dropping them an email to ask why though.

No harm dropping them an email to ask why though.
Mate, that´s what i did > tried to get them on the phone and wrote 3 mails since saturday … now they finally replied with the excuse that their database f***ed up and let plenty of orders through with no inventory left. So basically it´s a well known error, nothing new and fair enough! My point is this morning´s restock with at least 5 NTers – including myself – with cancelled orders, who would appreciate it very much to get their order fulfilled … 

Well, i hope to be lucky with the ww release this saturday!

that 10.5 offspring always eluding me. Knew I should have grabbed it from Bait when I carted.

The whole canceling orders and then restocking online is pretty lame on SB's part.

Back
Top Bottom