Asics Love?!? Where is it?

We have seen Asics already release the "Marble" Pack overseas, but now it is on it's way to US shores.  These beautiful Asics Gel Lyte III's come with a detailed marbled design throughout the upper as well as the midsole.  The Asics Gel Lyte III "Marble" will be available in Grey, Black and Red on May 14th 10:00AM Eastern Time on DTLR.com.

For more information on other releases follow the link below

http://dtlr.com/calendar

http://dtlr.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=asics

My bee was cancelled too for no reason... No replies to my mails either. Carted, checked out, payed, confirmed, cancelled two days later: damn solebox, fix your stock inventory issues.

Asics GLIII x Beams (June 2016)
Thanks for the pic of the souvenir jackets! Concept and execution is slick, at least going off the pics. Think the camo outsole just works really well too.

Actually more excited about these than any of the Fieg's, although if the mossads do drop...

Last edited:
My bee was cancelled too for no reason... No replies to my mails either. Carted, checked out, payed, confirmed, cancelled two days later: damn solebox, fix your stock inventory issues.
This shouldn't happen, especially if you are part of those who checked out early 
mean.gif

This shouldn't happen, especially if you are part of those who checked out early 
mean.gif
same thing happened to me, I waited at least 5 mins to check out but after I ordered it didn't show up as OOS for at least another 10-15 mins in that size 
mean.gif

Just got UPS tracking for the Solebox and it says the weight is 3KG, usually when I ship shoes double boxed they weigh a little over 1KG.

This weight doesn't seem right.

same thing happened to me, I waited at least 5 mins to check out but after I ordered it didn't show up as OOS for at least another 10-15 mins in that size 
mean.gif
They should validate the orders in a first come first serve basis. No offense to those who succeeded later, congrats to you and enjoy, but it would be more fair that way

Last edited:
Just got UPS tracking for the Solebox and it says the weight is 3KG, usually when I ship shoes double boxed they weigh a little over 1KG.

Congrats, you're the surprise winner of the 1.5KG special carpenter honeypot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nice! I finally got some Blooms after snoozing on them. Took me a few tries to bag a pair too.

Last edited:
funny u guys were mentioning blooms a few days ago and they drop them today. maybe they in here lurking
nerd.gif
...just in case they are, who's up for mentioning davincis
laugh.gif

feature is killing the restock game. lol. im wondering whats next on their list?[emoji]129300[/emoji]

same here bro. we might have some extra goodies from SB! lol!:D

Last edited:
They quick with shipping the restocks too. Ordered the premiers Friday night and they were with me Monday morning, and I'm in ny too :lol:

They quick with shipping the restocks too. Ordered the premiers Friday night and they were with me Monday morning, and I'm in ny too :lol:
Feature don't play around when it comes to shipping out shoes. Always get my package in 2 days and I am located in washington.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom