Asics Love?!? Where is it?

With the Gel Lyte IIIs, do I put my foot through the vagina on top?

the emotions i have experienced in the last 2 pages. but mainly after reading the quote...:rofl:

Last edited:
I agree that some of these questions get repetitive, but this thread ain't moving fast enough for those posts to be a factor.

The irony here is that the same cats *****ing about new jacks c-blocking them were probably the same cats who 10-15 years ago did the same to JB and Nike because to them it was the new and hyped shoe. Essentially ******g it up for those of us who had been wearing them for years. See how that works.

It's just shoes ladies, get off your horses cause its never that serious.

They were $100 at a few online stores that already got them.  give it some time and other retails will be getting them.

If you cant wait until then. I saw someone on ebay that has a full size run for $160 shipped.

YALL GOTTA CHILL.

YALL ON THAT JORDAN BRAND X TEAM ROSHE LEVELS OF UPPITY RIGHT NOW.
this...ppl obviously know the answer

why cant you just help someone out?

sneaker snobs like the guys who replied to my simple question are annoying as hell

thanks for the help d bags
you too

sneaker snobs like the guys who replied to my simple question are annoying as hell
People prefer helping those that at least try to help themselves first, that's all.

If you even took the time to read the page you posted on, you would understand where these responses are coming from.  

I am by no means a "sneaker snob" and I try to help every chance I can (my post history reflects that). But c'mon, these questions are getting out of hand

Last edited:
I mean i get it. were all new at once. But if you put time in to researching something you will find your answer and its not at all hard to find. Being in IT I see it all the time. People looking for answers instead of doing some research on their end.

I mean i get it. were all new at once. But if you put time in to researching something you will find your answer and its not at all hard to find. Being in IT I see it all the time. People looking for answers instead of doing some research on their end.
to be honest

i did "research" on these 

st alfreds sold out, UO doesnt have my size

was just asking the asics heads if they knew anywhere that is selling these (that isn't that obvious)

Just search for them on twitter, thats what everybody does fam

to be honest

i did "research" on these 

st alfreds sold out, UO doesnt have my size

was just asking the asics heads if they knew anywhere that is selling these (that isn't that obvious)
Treat a store collab like the st alfreds like a Nike QS, they sell out instantly. Gel lytes GRs seem to fly off shelf these days as well.  When i first started getting asics it took me about an hour to get at least 10-15 stores stateside and at least a dozen more outside the US that sold them just from simple google searches.

People take shoes and the internet too seriously. This stuff is the exact reason why I stopped buying Jordan's

Treat a store collab like the st alfreds like a Nike QS, they sell out instantly. Gel lytes GRs seem to fly off shelf these days as well.  When i first started getting asics it took me about an hour to get at least 10-15 stores stateside and at least a dozen more outside the US that sold them just from simple google searches.
this is perfect for the RF thread might have to add it in there so people stop asking about how hard or easy it is to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom