Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Bought my first pair of gel sagas and they fit maybe a half size bigger than my Nike's. is this pretty normal for them?

Welp RIP to these 3 pairs, I almost feel bad for the gl3s that have to go on Bronson's feet. Those ***** become a hotdog in a hallway situation after his big *** feet in em hahah.
Is this the 2nd recent "Mortar" from the Brick and Mortar pack we've seen? Does that mean the Mortars are done and just waiting on the Brick GT2's?

Is this the 2nd recent "Mortar" from the Brick and Mortar pack we've seen? Does that mean the Mortars are done and just waiting on the Brick GT2's?
Whole pack is coming out this fall. A lot of people assumed it got cancelled but it was just delayed. It's on the release calendar already for the fall of this year.

Whole pack is coming out this fall. A lot of people assumed it got cancelled but it was just delayed. It's on the release calendar already for the fall of this year.

I thought it was scrapped

Glad I will have a shot at the GL3's

not scrapped, postponed. big difference.
HAL quietly said it would be releasing in september. assume the global drop would happen a week or two after their release.

not scrapped, postponed. big difference.
HAL quietly said it would be releasing in september. assume the global drop would happen a week or two after their release.
Exactly.

Oh yeah and another thing that was on there is that RF is doing a GLV this October, supposedly it's gonna be red. Would not doubt it, then he'd have his own version of the "red Octobers" that will be whipping up a ****storm of hype around then. Plus the extra butter/BAIT packs that I already mentioned a couple months ago.

Last edited:
Exactly.

Oh yeah and another thing that was on there is that RF is doing a GLV this October, supposedly it's gonna be red. Would not doubt it, then he'd have his own version of the "red Octobers" that will be whipping up a ****storm of hype around then. Plus the extra butter/BAIT packs that I already mentioned a couple months ago.

I wonder what EB's Kill Bill GL3 is going to be like. I hope they just put the Gel Saga CW on a GL3.

when and where will brick and mortars will be release?
come on man, read a couple of posts above, HAL is who is releasing these (Highs and Lows), they are in Australia, higuy just said september, assuming a 1 or 2 week release afterwards, no set date that I personally know of, I'm sure we'll know in a month if they stick to their word

If this is your first time don't expect too much.
It gets easier once you're used to Kith's checkout procedure.
to be honest, once you add to cart and check out and pass the "we dont ship to PO boxes" dialog box, everything else is fine since they give you time to fill out the information, it's like your pair is "reserved", if you fail to check out which I think is 15 mins, correct me if I'm wrong, they put back the pair on the site

to be honest, once you add to cart and check out and pass the "we dont ship to PO boxes" dialog box, everything else is fine since they give you time to fill out the information, it's like your pair is "reserved", if you fail to check out which I think is 15 mins, correct me if I'm wrong, they put back the pair on the site
no one uses paypal? wouldn't it be easier/quicker?

Been done with Jordan's for almost a year now. Sold off most of my collection and moved onto Runners (mainly Flyknits). I've been eyeing some Asics for a while now. Might have to finally pull the trigger on a pair. My fear is that it is going to become addicting like the flyknits

Back
Top Bottom