Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Been done with Jordan's for almost a year now. Sold off most of my collection and moved onto Runners (mainly Flyknits). I've been eyeing some Asics for a while now. Might have to finally pull the trigger on a pair. My fear is that it is going to become addicting like the flyknits
at least asics are considerably cheaper than flyknits

Last edited:
Im new to asics. how do these run compared to air maxes? i usually go up a half size sometimes even a whole size in AMs.... i got a super wide foot sooo if anybody could give me some insight that would be great!

no one uses paypal? wouldn't it be easier/quicker?

its not kith's goal to use paypal or make it as quick and easy as possible. all they care about is selling out the shoes which we obviously know the demand more than outweigh the supply. heck they don't even need to sell online to sell out. where there's this much hype around his shoes you just have to learn by experience or have some willing people like NT13 teach you how to cop. its just bringing in more competition for relatively the same amount of supply.

good luck to everyone!

Im new to asics. how do these run compared to air maxes? i usually go up a half size sometimes even a whole size in AMs.... i got a super wide foot sooo if anybody could give me some insight that would be great!

read a couple pages back. you will find your answers there.

Last edited:
Been done with Jordan's for almost a year now. Sold off most of my collection and moved onto Runners (mainly Flyknits). I've been eyeing some Asics for a while now. Might have to finally pull the trigger on a pair. My fear is that it is going to become addicting like the flyknits

The way Asics has been consistent with good GR colorways on the Gel Sagas, Gel Lyte III, and GT II, along with all the collabs releasing
it won't be hard to become addicted.

Last edited:
So what I've gathered from the last few pages, the following sells Asics:

Urban Outfitters

Kith

Euro website

Any other ones I should know about before I go digging in this thread?

So what I've gathered from the last few pages, the following sells Asics:

Urban Outfitters
Kith
Euro website

Any other ones I should know about before I go digging in this thread?

Nordstrom,pys, premier, packer shoes

can you only get the releases like the Kill Bill, or ECPs at Kith.com

The Kill Bills you can find anywhere, ECPs were exclusive to Kith.

I understand a lot of you guys are new to Asics and with the hype surrounding RF and other stores creating their own models I foresee an abundance of new people moving towards Asics. What I don't understand is how you guys ask questions to which the answers can easily be found by reading through this thread or google. It not only creates less clutter in the thread but is beneficial to you because, lets face it, this thread has everything you need to know regarding releases, sizing, purchasing strategies, etc. etc. Members have built an archive for new guys to learn basically everything they know, use it to your advantage.

Not saying you guys should not ask questions but do some research first and then if you still have questions, go ahead.

Does anyone know if the Flamingos are just releasing at Kith or of anyother sites that will get them?

^ thank you. This thread always becomes pure comedy gold when an RF is about to drop. All the answers are gonna be in that thread for you new guys.

Any Ronnie Fieg collaboration shoe will only be sold online at Kith....

Check the Ronnie Fieg collab thread...
http://niketalk.com/t/536134/ronnie-fieg-collabs/540#post_18408570

thank you, sir. like i said, im new to asics so im completely unfamiliar with the retailers and what not.

^ thank you. This thread always becomes pure comedy gold when an RF is about to drop. All the answers are gonna be in that thread for you new guys.

i just think its funny how often i see people on here trying to make others look foolish or stupid, yea it may have been a ignorant question on my part but dude didnt have to respond if he wasnt going to help.. i just thought thats what this is about as a community, helping each other out and sharing information for those that are unfamiliar or uncertain about something.

i just think its funny how often i see people on here trying to make others look foolish or stupid, yea it may have been a ignorant question on my part but dude didnt have to respond if he wasnt going to help.. i just thought thats what this is about as a community, helping each other out and sharing information for those that are unfamiliar or uncertain about something.

it just gets really old to see new jacks constantly come in here and ask the same questions over and over again when the answers a lot of times are on the very same page or the page b4... it's like they don't wanna read, don't wanna research, they just want it all handed to them... and it's even more annoying cuz some of the cats coming in here asking about release info are just trying to buy them to resell, or are just buying them cuz they're the new hyped up shoe to have, c-blocking those of us who have loved asics for years and want to wear them.

i swear once every 2 pages it's "hi, i'm new to asics, how do they fit?"...

just gets old.

hell, on this very page, jasroberts21 gave a speech about how you new guys need to do a few simple searches and you'll find answers to the questions you're asking, then 3 posts down some dude asks a question the answer to was just posted 2 posts up... :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

Hi there,

I'm new to Asics and was wondering if anybody knows how to tie up my shoe laces?

Also can you buy them in shops and on the internet?

And do the numbers on that size chart thing on the box tell me how big they are so I know if my foot will fit in there?

If I scan in my foot and upload a picture of it here, can somebody tell me what size shoes I should buy for every model?

(Only need Asics models, I will ask about Jordans in the other forums)

With the Gel Lyte IIIs, do I put my foot through the vagina on top?

When shoes are designed by Ronnie Fieg for his store Kith, can I buy them from his store?

How come you all wear your socks on the inside of your shoes?

Wouldn't it be cooler to wear them on the outside? Kind of like Superman does with his undies. That way your shoes don't get wrecked either.

Your assistance in answering my stupid questions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I have any more stupid questions is there some kind of website on the internet that I can type keywords into and it will help me to find websites that contain those keywords - some kind of search engine of sorts?

If there's not, don't tell anybody about my idea - I think I will call it Goggle - because goggles help you look for things. 

Thanks.

Peace out...

it just gets really old to see new jacks constantly come in here and ask the same questions over and over again when the answers a lot of times are on the very same page or the page b4... it's like they don't wanna read, don't wanna research, they just want it all handed to them... and it's even more annoying cuz some of the cats coming in here asking about release info are just trying to buy them to resell, or are just buying them cuz they're the new hyped up shoe to have, c-blocking those of us who have loved asics for years and want to wear them.

i swear once every 2 pages it's "hi, i'm new to asics, how do they fit?"...

just gets old.

hell, on this very page, jasroberts21 gave a speech about how you new guys need to do a few simple searches and you'll find answers to the questions you're asking, then 3 posts down some dude asks a question the answer to was just posted 2 posts up... :lol: :stoneface: :smh:

so im c-blocking you from buying asics? lol so in other words youre mad that more people are starting to like them? my last question was about rather NDC carried asics which i did look up and couldnt find anything about nor find them on the site, i will make sure next time to read through the 240 pages.. i apologize for the repititive stupid questions DJ

Hi there,

I'm new to Asics and was wondering if anybody knows how to tie up my shoe laces?

Also can you buy them in shops and on the internet?

And do the numbers on that size chart thing on the box tell me how big they are so I know if my foot will fit in there?

If I scan in my foot and upload a picture of it here, can somebody tell me what size shoes I should buy for every model?
(Only need Asics models, I will ask about Jordans in the other forums)

With the Gel Lyte IIIs, do I put my foot through the vagina on top?

When shoes are designed by Ronnie Fieg for his store Kith, can I buy them from his store?

How come you all wear your socks on the inside of your shoes?
Wouldn't it be cooler to wear them on the outside? Kind of like Superman does with his undies. That way your shoes don't get wrecked either.

Your assistance in answering my stupid questions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if I have any more stupid questions is there some kind of website on the internet that I can type keywords into and it will help me to find websites that contain those keywords - some kind of search engine of sorts?
If there's not, don't tell anybody about my idea - I think I will call it Goggle - because goggles help you look for things. 

Thanks.

Peace out...

hilarious! thanks for the laugh.... have a good one!

Peace out

so im c-blocking you from buying asics? lol so in other words youre mad that more people are starting to like them? my last question was about rather NDC carried asics which i did look up and couldnt find anything about nor find them on the site, i will make sure next time to read through the 240 pages.. i apologize for the repititive stupid questions DJ
hilarious! thanks for the laugh.... have a good one!

Peace out

I still can't tell if that Nike.com part is sarcasm or not

Back
Top Bottom