Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I can't believe how mad I am.  The wi-fi was down in the house and was on the phone with comcast putting the internet up like around 9:45-9:55 and they drop them early.  By the time I go on, the site already crashed.  ******* pissed.

Carted a 9.5 at 9:55 and somehow it fulfilled a sz 6.

Already sent a cancellation request for the 6 if they can't correct it.

So keep an eye for a sz 6

my atmosny pair will be here monday. glad I was able to sit out on this ubiq madness
Yeah yeah yeah, jk congrats man, I'm mad salty, I feel more salty now than when I struck out on the Yeezy's.  
mad.gif

I might pay resell.

No way is someone reselling for retail unless you find them here.  They were sold out before they were even supposed to have been released since Ubiq released them 5 minutes early.  They should got at least double retail.  That's a hot shoe

Kinda wack that the usual spots aren't getting them.  Why in the world would Ubiq get them, of all places?

No way is someone reselling for retail unless you find them here.  They were sold out before they were even supposed to have been released since Ubiq released them 5 minutes early.  They should got at least double retail.  That's a hot shoe

Double retail? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom