Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Atmosnyc was a mess too but at least a list was handed to the employees so no one got skipped...smh you would think a shop like ubiq would've learned how to hold a release by now
Ubiq has always been corrupt as ****.  A couple of years ago, they cleaned house of a lot of the employees, supposedly to stop that kind of crap, but it sounds like now it's back to the same old stuff all over again.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the selvedge denim pack looks ugly with the black laces?  I want to cop both the Gel Sight and the GL III, but will lace swap both.

unds today, nothin fancy
Video Review: http://bit.ly/28WP03c

cool concept on the atmost, but horrible execution on the camo. Looks like a bad custom job.
all of their asics collab always miss something. I feel like they dont really care about them. Either **** materials or redudant design or whatever. Its just that camo hype that makes everything look attractive at first. Hope asics dont waste another anniversary line on them.. Still mad at that birthday cake or whatever it was called...

Last edited:
No but I got my tracking pretty late. Ordered on the early drop and got the shipping info Saturday at 5pm central time so they are probably just behind.

all of their asics collab always miss something. I feel like they dont really care about them. Either **** materials or redudant design or whatever. Its just that camo hype that makes everything look attractive at first. Hope asics dont waste another anniversary line on them.. Still mad at that birthday cake or whatever it was called...
Agreed...  Out of the Japanese collabs from recent time, I think Mita, SBTG and Monkey Time have put out better releases than Atmos.  Atmos puts out good Nike stuff but their Asics just seem lazy IMO.

No but I got my tracking pretty late. Ordered on the early drop and got the shipping info Saturday at 5pm central time so they are probably just behind.
Okay, I might wait a day or two before contacting them then. I ordered on the 16th, which I believe was the second early release.

Back
Top Bottom