Asics Love?!? Where is it?

All sizes sold in 1 and a half hours. 5000 refreshes, a babillion attempts and an hour an a half of frustration - no joy.

Then my wife comes in and asks me if I am coming to bed. When I get there she has her laptop open with the order confirmation screen up.

Now that's why you get married. Size 11.5 copped courtesy of my lovely wife.

All sizes sold in 1 and a half hours. 5000 refreshes, a babillion attempts and an hour an a half of frustration - no joy.

Then my wife comes in and asks me if I am coming to bed. When I get there she has her laptop open with the order confirmation screen up.

She's def a keeper

Lucky bastard lol. Good for you though. You know what you have to do next.

your wife took my 11.5 from me
mean.gif

Oops that should say 'buy shoes'. Damn hands still shaking with joy of copping the Flamingos.

Only 7 more sleeps and then it's off to the pavement to campout for the 'Concept - Three Lies'.

Oh yeah.

it's amazing what those ropes do for the SAL's...

now paint the midsole white and i might actually like 'em enough to cop and customize them as well.

F#cking hate these dirty bastards that but shoes just to flip them on eBay. Surely there are better ways to make money - like selling crack to kids in the playground.
my thoughts exactly.  it was hard to be TO mad if you failed at old releases(pre ecp) because you knew you lost to people who actually wanted the shoes to WEAR.

Last edited:
it's amazing what those ropes do for the SAL's...

now paint the midsole white and i might actually like 'em enough to cop and customize them as well.

:lol:... hell nah, man! I aint painting nothin on 'em. I actually like the beige midsole. Gives them a nice vintage'ee early 80's look, which I dig. The Miami rope's are staying in them for sure, tho.

yeah, i'm just not into the fake vintage look... i scrubbed that stuff straight off the AJKO's from awhile back, and passed on every single shoe nike has put out with that pre-yellowed crap...

should only look vintage if it actually is, imo.

I get you, bro... I mean, I understand about nikes smeared vintage attemps on some of their models. With these tho, it wasnt intentional and went along with the shoes overall theme. Im just sayin, I get the vintage feel with the beige midsole. But hey... to each, their own, right? I'd really like to see you get a pair and actually do the customization to them. I know it wouldnt look bad. I just dont feel the need for it.

Oops that should say 'buy shoes'. Damn hands still shaking with joy of copping the Flamingos.

Only 7 more sleeps and then it's off to the pavement to campout for the 'Concept - Three Lies'.

Oh yeah.
there is a RD for the concepts?

man thats nice right there .. idk whether to be happy for you or mad AF

good woman right there .. the most mine will do is just come to the mall and pick em up lol she thinks the whole online thing is ridiculous

anyways im happy for ya man congrats ......... sigh

I get you, bro... I mean, I understand about nikes smeared vintage attemps on some of their models. With these tho, it wasnt intentional and went along with the shoes overall theme. Im just sayin, I get the vintage feel with the beige midsole. But hey... to each, their own, right? I'd really like to see you get a pair and actually do the customization to them. I know it wouldnt look bad. I just dont feel the need for it.
Completely agree with all of this.

I coulda swore someone made an RF collab thread so we could keep all this separate........

These are really dope, loving the GRs that are dropping this year :smokin

Last edited:
This. The beige midsole is supposed to represent the sand of the beach and the bluish greenish grey upper is supposed to represent the water. The faux vintage look was not intentional.

Back
Top Bottom