Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I chatted with a J.Crew rep because I wanted to hold out on the Bone White GL3 for a bit. But he said these would be available in Blue Ribbon quantities. So I pulled the trigger. He also mentioned new CWs would be added later on the site.

Does Jcrew do discounts for their Asics/New Balance collabs? Would cop the white ones on the low.

I highly doubt the white pair sticks around for them to hit discount. The brown pair is a possibility since they may not be as popular.

Bottom line... If you need the white pair, jump on them ASAP.

So I chatted with a J.Crew rep because I wanted to hold out on the Bone White GL3 for a bit. But he said these would be available in Blue Ribbon quantities. So I pulled the trigger. He also mentioned new CWs would be added later on the site.

Does it mean there will be more CW incoming?

Does Jcrew do discounts for their Asics/New Balance collabs? Would cop the white ones on the low.
Based on experience, there will be like an hour or two where some current JCrew coupon code works on the shoes and few people on here cook. Then after that it will cease to work. Just got to monitor the thread.

Based on experience, there will be like an hour or two where some current JCrew coupon code works on the shoes and few people on here cook. Then after that it will cease to work. Just got to monitor the thread.

Waiting in the cut for this moment. Based off the quality of last years J Crew GLIII, I'm sure I'll be impressed once in hand.

I'm thinking about grabbing the bone white pair. How long do you think they will sit?

If they're really the same quantity as the blue ribbons, then they'll probably only be around for a couple of days. I wouldn't hesitate on them.

On the brown pair are the midsoles different on the right and left shoe? That picture shows the black going all the way up on the right shoe but not on the left. The j crew website doesnt have any other pictures. Any one else have any pictures?

If those are $130 I'd cop.
smile.gif
not even worth 130

Picked up both JCrew kicks.

From the look of the pics, the white one looks much better than the packers (and it's $30 cheaper too). I couldn't pass up on the brown either because that is one rarely used color when it comes to GLIIIs.

Hope that they look just as good IRL as I imagine.

lol

so i'm really curious if they are limited or if i can wait till next week to cop the jcrew's. that bone white remind me of a gl3 moonshot, so close to their last 997.

Last edited:
lol

so i'm really curious if they are limited or if i can wait till next week to cop the jcrew's. that bone white remind me of a gl3 moonshot, so close to their last 997.
No way to know. Just cop now on a jcrew cc like I do lol

i wonder if employee discount is applicable to those white GL3. gonna hit up a shorty if so 

Back
Top Bottom