Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I thought SJS was pretty nice.

Totally forgot about those, they were prob the last pair of Asics I've purchased and still haven't worn them yet.

idk i love the solebox gl3, and of course super greens are dope as well. also i love my offsprings even tho most ppl do not like them.

The grey pair was pretty clean, I guess 2-3mo seems longer than it really is lol

Totally forgot about those, they were prob the last pair of Asics I've purchased and still haven't worn them yet.
The grey pair was pretty clean, I guess 2-3mo seems longer than it really is lol
I think it's just because they've slowed down a bit with the collabs this year.  Last year with the 25th anni, they were pumping out collabs like crazy.  There have been a few good pairs but nothing like last year I think

Beige OS > Grey 

imo

This

Also I really think Asics is trying to branch out from the typical GLIII/GLV collab. The only thing is, is that there other models aren't thought of as highly in the sneaker community. Asics have used the Respector, GT Cool & Gel sight all of which seem to be a bit meh to most people

What's up folks... I'm coming with a legit check. These are mine...have had them for ages and they have been worn probably a handful of times max. Something just never seemed right and I never checked if real or fake so I have never opted to sell. I don't sell or ever have sold a fake and won't begin now. At the most I will put on ebay and say up front.

Anyways...on to the pics.

This spot on the toe I made

Back
Top Bottom