Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Same shape as Packers and Crews...

I hope Asics didn't change the mold of their GL3 silhouette smh

Last edited:
out of all the designs they pick this?  these are some of the worst collabs, im sure GR's are just as good and you dont have to waste time and money....

yuck...

Broad Museum in downtown LA. You'll find the most random $#** when you least expect it.

The Okayama Denim Gel-Lyte Vs I ordered from eBay finally arrived. $99.99 shipped. :smokin My first pair of ASICS trainers. They are really dope in person. Went with my usual size 12 and found it a tad narrow. Very comfortable cushioning so far. Hopefully it breaks in somewhat, so it can accommodate my wide foot. The tongue feels somewhat aqua sock-like. :lol:

Last edited:
The Okayama Denim Gel-Lyte Vs I ordered from eBay finally arrived. $99.99 shipped. :smokin My first pair of ASICS trainers. They are really dope in person. Went with my usual size 12 and found it a tad narrow. Very comfortable cushioning so far. Hopefully it breaks in somewhat, so it can accommodate my wide foot. The tongue feels somewhat aqua sock-like. :lol:

Looking good there. Somehow GLV isn't suitable for my feet.. When i wear it, the tongue looks expanded, even after going up half from TTS. True on its comfort, especially the missile but can't get past myself seeing the enlarged tongue.

Agreed on the tongue issue. When I tugged too hard on the tongue and it expanded, it definitely surprised me. I thought I broke the shoe already. :lol: Just got to loosen up the lacing, I guess.

with almost all glvs i get heel slip which has stopped me from buying a lot of pairs sadly. Only the bodega get wets fit me perfectly. what gr gl3s do ya'll think are best? the navy orange mentioned earlier got me thinking I want to up my gr game

Last edited:
love my blue ribbons, you rock your gl3 with no sock or what kind if you do wear socks?

love my blue ribbons, you rock your gl3 with no sock or what kind if you do wear socks?

I wear no show socks homie.. The last time I wore no socks with my sneakers was in 99' when I was in 6th grade; NEVER again! Wore my Reebok Iverson Questions with no socks for 2 months straight.. Joints started smelling like onions and vinegar! :x :lol: :smh:

i got some just like those, wish i could find some just like them but thicker. like the thickness of reg athletic sock.

i have never understood how some dudes rock kicks with no socks but they do. never me though, can not do it.

i haven't tried them, but I heard the timberland no shows at nordstrom are thick for a no show, and have the elastic things to prevent slipping

anyone looking for the asics duck camo gl3 size 10. forgot i've had these, be happy to oop them.

Anybody got a link to the asics, new balance and saucony fb group? All i could find was the new balance, asics, saucony, and adidas group

or pm it to me whichever's best. Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom