Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Trying to cop Formosas on K'lekt.  This is my first time messing with the site.  Anyone purchase kicks here?  I can't even get a response from sellers.  Seems weak.

Trying to cop Formosas on K'lekt.  This is my first time messing with the site.  Anyone purchase kicks here?  I can't even get a response from sellers.  Seems weak.

They're legit. Purchased Mita GL3's from a seller via PayPal on there last year. Just expect shipping to be slow or customs fees depending on where you are in the world.

bought my formosas on klekt, just be sure to get more pictures etc.

Brought out the GOAT's today.​
How do these fit? Does that leather liner on the inside free up some room? I'm a tts 10 and like my shoes a bit loose, but am seeing a 9.5 for way cheaper and about to pull the trigger.
If you're a TTS 10, then you probably need to stay with a 10, especially if you wear 10.5 in the GL3. When people ".5" down for leather liners, more often than not they're going TTS. Personally, I couldn't imagine going .5 from TTS on any GL3.

How do these fit? Does that leather liner on the inside free up some room? I'm a tts 10 and like my shoes a bit loose, but am seeing a 9.5 for way cheaper and about to pull the trigger.
These don't fit like your usual leather lined GL3s, the leather is a lot more cushioned and not like the vinylesque materials that GL3s have and ultimately fit like a usual GL3 imo

Last edited:
The white pair with  blue or white laces will be had.
  I'd rock these...like Biggie said "way back when i had the red and black lumberjack, with the hat to match!'

Oh ok, while waiting i actually found a store called titolo not sure if legit or not though lol
laugh.gif
 Yeah homie, it's a shop.. In 2015 it was the 25th Anniversary of the Asics Gel Lyte III. So their were 12 major collabs & other minor collabs that year. Each of the 12 shops would drop their own collab each month.

laugh.gif
 Yeah homie, it's a shop.. In 2015 it was the 25th Anniversary of the Asics Gel Lyte III. So their were 12 major collabs & other minor collabs that year. Each of the 12 shops would drop their own collab each month.​
 ​
lol man thanks for the info. Have you ever copped from there?

For the US, Titolo is last resort for hyped releases only. Their prices are high, they don't remove VAT, and shipping isn't cheap. I only shop there if I strikeout everywhere else on a shoe that will cost more on the resell market.

:lol:  Yeah homie, it's a shop.. In 2015 it was the 25th Anniversary of the Asics Gel Lyte III. So their were 12 major collabs & other minor collabs that year. Each of the 12 shops would drop their own collab each month.​

What's August 2015? BAIT? I can't make out the style code :nerd:

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom