Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sucks they didn't offer free shipping for these. Whatever...i'm just glad I was able to get pair...at least I hope. reading that other people already got their shipping e-mails already has me a little on edge. I got my order confirmation at 1:01, but no shipping yet. I'll give it a few days before I really start to worry

a couple more pics of that toebox and i'm jumping off the bandwagon, I just liked the back of the shoe anyway + the price sucks

sucks they didn't offer free shipping for these. Whatever...i'm just glad I was able to get pair...at least I hope. reading that other people already got their shipping e-mails already has me a little on edge. I got my order confirmation at 1:01, but no shipping yet. I'll give it a few days before I really start to worry

Haven't received my shipping confirmation yet either. Hoping it'll come through soon.

Why do you guys hate on resellers every release? They put in work to get the shoes and to sell the shoes. They wanted them more than you and thus got their pairs.

Resellers exist because people like you and I are willing to pay a premium for what they have. Take the release as a loss and move on to the next one and resellers will disappear.

Told my boy he could have the 9.5 I picked up. Whatever. lol

Why do you guys hate on resellers every release? They put in work to get the shoes and to sell the shoes. They wanted them more than you and thus got their pairs.

Resellers exist because people like you and I are willing to pay a premium for what they have. Take the release as a loss and move on to the next one and resellers will disappear.

Hit it right on the head.

This is also a good take on it: http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2012/08/how-to-put-an-end-to-obnoxious-sneaker-reselling.

Quotable from the article: "When people can start walking away from a shoe that they missed out on instead of paying double retail just days after the release, resellers will stop copping extra pairs."

Last edited:
I don't get it... Reselling is whatever, it's always going to be there. But why come in a thread where people actually like the shoe, want the shoe, and missed on the shoe, to come in talking about how you resold, or are selling or whatever... IMO that's **** head ****.

I agree. It is tacky to gloat like that. However, more often than not it is the user that is unable to score and decides to take out his frustration by posting pictures of a FSR or saying how much people are selling them for.

Last edited:

HAHAHA resellers will never disappear it's part of the culture, with sneaker forum sneakernews, nicekicks, *************, kicksonfire etc. posting and hyping the same thing multiple times on every shoe release whether it's jordan's or asics or new balance, I just hate that they are not intending to wear the shoe but to make a quick flip, i'm not going to lie i buy from resellers, but back when i started to get into asics & saucony back in 09' it wasn't this bad, i remember the Salmon toes when they dropped and on ebay they were going for 400+ now it seems every Asics collab that releases it standard at that price now. I just hate that now resellers are attacking the Runner (sneaker) marketplace before it was just Jordan's and Nike QS... 

Last edited:
Wait what!! You blasting me Mayor.
First, If you are in this thread, you know who i am and that i contribute and help people out.
Second, Audi put my auction on the spot so it wasnt me.
Third, my pairs already are sold, i hook my friend for retail, and the other two i flipped with pride.
Cuatro, those auction that are up, im selling for my friend, cause as you can see from ebay account i'm responsable seller and have been selling Jays to buy trainers for a long time now
Final point, kiss my booty. I'm done my good deeds. These are some ugly shoes it aint my fault that hypebeast pay $400 for them

It's kinda funny how there are posters who've seemingly never been in this thread posting about how they either got or didn't get them. Asics collabs are officially like smaller scale Jordan releases and with every new release, more and more people (aka resellers) are jumping on.
mean.gif
So essentially youre saying that you cant get turned on to a new sneaker? Now im no asics expert and dont own a pair but a few cways i do like and YES i am new to asics in general, but i do agree with you that collabs are pretty much like jordans and seems like the hype is there mainly for people looking to resell or be part of the hype.  but i just dont agree with the idea people not liking "new" people (who actually like the shoe) joining in on the fun

Agreed. New to the site and new to the GLIIIs. Not new to sneakers. I've tried every release since Ronnie Fieg Selvege Denim and struck out.

Wait what!! You blasting me Mayor.
First, If you are in this thread, you know who i am and that i contribute and help people out.
Second, Audi put my auction on the spot so it wasnt me.
Third, my pairs already are sold, i hook my friend for retail, and the other two i flipped with pride.
Cuatro, those auction that are up, im selling for my friend, cause as you can see from ebay account i'm responsable seller and have been selling Jays to buy trainers for a long time now
Final point, kiss my booty. I'm done my good deeds. These are some ugly shoes it aint my fault that hypebeast pay $400 for them

I really don't care. I'm just ******g with you. Help me find those pink GR's, though

I got super busy at work today and forgot to try and get a pair. Congrats to all those that were able to get them

so did they really produce 3500? or whatever the high number was? (i haven't looked on ebay yet)

It's kinda funny how there are posters who've seemingly never been in this thread posting about how they either got or didn't get them. Asics collabs are officially like smaller scale Jordan releases and with every new release, more and more people (aka resellers) are jumping on. :smh:

So essentially youre saying that you cant get turned on to a new sneaker? Now im no asics expert and dont own a pair but a few cways i do like and YES i am new to asics in general, but i do agree with you that collabs are pretty much like jordans and seems like the hype is there mainly for people looking to resell or be part of the hype.  but i just dont agree with the idea people not liking "new" people (who actually like the shoe) joining in on the fun

To your question...no, not at all. My point was what you agreed with and that it's clear quite a few more people were following this release/thread but never posted until after the release. Some might be new to them, saw the sneakers and actually liked them because everyone has to start somewhere but my guess is that it's more of resellers...or otherwise people jumping on the Asics bandwagon now that there's some (more) buzz. But you'd never ever know some of them ever even had an interest in Asics or what they thought until some pop in just to say what their result of copping the next big release was. I find it kinda funny.

Back
Top Bottom