Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^^^ Interesting I've never been able to get that method to work for me, and now I have carpal tunnel :D

I have a feeling that the same thing will happen to these as what happened with the St. Alfred's - almost every other store that gets them will do in-store only. But hey, at least CNCPT's website worked today.

thanks for this advise, I have just copped my pair in sz 12 & got the email confirmation 

Cool, man! Glad it worked out.

^^^I tried that method for the last hour, no luck.... oh well. Congrats to all who copped!

Yeah, the method can be 50/50. I tried it for the STA release (on the Kith site) and for the Flamingos, and it worked. I tried it for the ECP release and failed. There's definitely a lot of variables to it, but people should always keep trying instead of leaving the site after the first "sold out" message. There's always that chance you'll get through. In fact, for every successful purchase I've made on the Kith site, I've always run into the "sold out" message several times.

It's funny cause with the STAs and previous releases, I made out with two pairs and never saw that inventory issue. But for these last two releases, it's been a problem for me. So since I didn't know how to deal with it for the Flamingos release, I failed, but succeeded on this one. Just not the two pair minimum that I'm used to getting. lol

Out of curiosity, what size do you go for? I'm sure that plays a huge role in it.

I typically start with size 10, then go for 10.5, 9.5 etc....

I was able to cop the Miami and Flamingos, but I got them right away...

tried to grab knicks, st alfs, denims, and risks using this method and it has never worked for me, oh well... Maybe I can trade some cheesburgers and a beats pill for a pair :smokin

I just want the concepts shoelace.

Anyone know how to get it?

Thanks

Last edited:
Yet another very successful morning. Couple friends are gonna be real happy. I said it during the flamingo release and ill say it again. If you get the sold out message KEEP TRYING. The size isn't really gone till it disappears from the drop down. Btw cncpts is going to do a full online restock next month at around the same time as the other shops are getting their pairs. All the other shops getting them will be getting a good amount. At minimum a few FSRs. Do yourself a favor and don't pay resale.

Yet another very successful morning. Couple friends are gonna be real happy. I said it during the flamingo release and ill say it again. If you get the sold out message KEEP TRYING. The size isn't really gone till it disappears from the drop down. Btw cncpts is going to do a full online restock next month at around the same time as the other shops are getting their pairs. All the other shops getting them will be getting a good amount. At minimum a few FSRs. Do yourself a favor and don't pay resale.

It's never worked for me, but I'm glad you got your pairs bro! hopefully I can snag one on the wider release

^ thanks man. Pulled the Good Samaritan this morning and just picked up pairs for friends. Ill see if I want a pair myself when I get them in person. If you want an oop with the larger release just let me know.

It's funny cause with the STAs and previous releases, I made out with two pairs and never saw that inventory issue. But for these last two releases, it's been a problem for me. So since I didn't know how to deal with it for the Flamingos release, I failed, but succeeded on this one. Just not the two pair minimum that I'm used to getting. lol

I think part of the issue is the wording displayed on the Inventory Issue/Stock Problems page. Since it actually informs the customer that the item is sold out, a lot of people naturally just leave the page thinking that the item is in fact sold out. There's nothing wrong with this way of thinking—it's logical to just stop trying when you see a "sold out" message.

If the wording was changed to something to the effect of "Items are currently being held in others' carts. Check back in X minutes etc. etc." or something that simply states "Keep trying", I think more people would be less discouraged. Similar to the message that NDC uses informing customers to keep trying (although NDC has a lot of their own problems, which is another discussion entirely).

Dude couldnt wait to go home, grabbed a pair and sat on the first bench he saw and put them  ebay..
roll.gif

Hey audi dont hate on my pic hahahhahah. Got three purs!!!!! And sold them all. The hype is real! They are ugly tho

Back
Top Bottom