Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Guys, quick question. I just washed my flamingos ysd, but the toebox seems abit stiff. Any idea how to make it soft again? Or I should just give it a brush after it completely dry out? TIA!

Guys, quick question. I just washed my flamingos ysd, but the toebox seems abit stiff. Any idea how to make it soft again? Or I should just give it a brush after it completely dry out? TIA!

Please clarify what you mean by "washed"

no-god-no-gif-15.gif

Hope you don't mean what it sounds like...

first of all, never use jason mark on suede ever again
second, buy a brass bristle brush and use it to lift the nap

first of all, never use jason mark on suede ever again
second, buy a brass bristle brush and use it to lift the nap
Oh ****, alright man thanks. I'll get the brass bristle brush and run through it.
Could you suggest how do I go about cleaning it then eh?

Oh ****, alright man thanks. I'll get the brass bristle brush and run through it.
Could you suggest how do I go about cleaning it then eh?

you should be cool with just using a suede eraser and the bristle brush. They usually come packaged together for $5-6 at Target or Walmart. I use the Kiwi brand it works fine

you should be cool with just using a suede eraser and the bristle brush. They usually come packaged together for $5-6 at Target or Walmart. I use the Kiwi brand it works fine
Alright, thanks alot guys. I’ll give it a go the next time!

Great Pic! This shoe is everything that is good and right! Clean color way! Plus it looks warm where you live...what is that green stuff in the back ground? Funny looking type of snow?

hahaha! Thanks - really feeling these and the moon crater colorway

Back
Top Bottom