Asics Love?!? Where is it?

24_C91_AA7-4_A21-48_D4-9_B43-0_F7_B7647_BE23.jpg

LPU- definitely happy to finally have em, but you’d expect a little better quality for a MIJ collab like this imo. Not complaining though
Toe dents?

Toe dents?
Mainly the quality of the suede, seems a little stiff and could be softer. And some general construction stuff. Not crazy but I expected better.
But I’m nitpicking, overall I’m happy with em.

I think I just need to put some miles on them, soften em up a bit.
But No toe dents on mine. remy remy i know you had that problem with yours. Is that a common problem with these?

first of all, never use jason mark on suede ever again
second, buy a brass bristle brush and use it to lift the nap

I use a stiff brush but I'm afraid the full brass will be too brutal on my kicks. I also use a timberland suede/nubuck eraser and that brush that works for some stuff but not all.

So the other day I saw the new blue/black colorway of the Gel Diablo and thought the silhouette had potential despite its lukewarm reception with Asics fans...so I messed around in Photoshop and put a GLV sole on it. What do you guys think?

Asics - Gel V Diablo.jpg Gel V Diablo 1.jpg Gel V Diablo 2.jpg

So the other day I saw the new blue/black colorway of the Gel Diablo and thought the silhouette had potential despite its lukewarm reception with Asics fans...so I messed around in Photoshop and put a GLV sole on it. What do you guys think?

Asics - Gel V Diablo.jpg Gel V Diablo 1.jpg Gel V Diablo 2.jpg

That looks damn nice... great idea

I want the oxbloods, but after using the code on the navy bucks the first time around, I just can't pay resale.

Much love for Asics from my end. We all know how it all died out after the 25th Anniversary in 2015, unfortunately. I get what they are trying to do, but not just keeping up with the rest. After all, i can just get my Gel Mai on sale anywhere ahah

Back
Top Bottom