Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This month has packed a punch thru the wallet with the Hu Holi's & Atmos AM's.

Hard pass (but secretly hoping delayed drops at various Asics accounts WW....at least till next month!)

Shape is not all that but the cw is nice.
Just happy i was able to cop a 13 for retail (always unicorn status)

B56A60AC-DEC0-424E-B894-AAA6B114DDCF.jpeg

Last edited:
Asics Starter Pack for an 11.5ers? Footpatrols are pending right now, but if anyone is into any of the other stuff just shoot me a msg (Everything US11.5 except Desert Rose (11) and Kicks Lab (12)
Onitsukas are well under retail price, same with the GLV and Kicks Lab. Other stuff willing to work out fair prices.

IMG_9970-1.jpg

IMG_9971-1 copy.jpg

Shinobi? Same, also just realized I haven't picked up a pair of Asics in a while (since last year).

Yup, shinobis. I was a big fan of the Hikeshi Hantens too, just didnt like the material on the toe box.

Before these wasabis, I think my last Asics pick up were the Volcanos. Feels like they migh be back though. Didnt someone mention they took a break from collabs after all the 25th anny drops 2 years ago?

Didn't someone mention they took a break from collabs after all the 25th anny drops 2 years ago?
I think so. But I think I also remember something (someone saying it in this thread, more specifically) along the lines that they were gonna focus more on their in-line stuff. With all of the stuff that they've been pumping out as of late, it seems like that was the case, although it didn't seem like they abandoned collabs entirely though.

I hope this one isn't as unexpectedly limited as the Wasabis.

Back
Top Bottom