Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how much of a difference does it make if i go half a size down on the GEL Lyte 3 ? - can get a End Wasabi for Retail in US 8,5 insted of 9 (my regular size)

7665E52F-F9F8-4A3A-9338-6A73A132FBC6.jpeg

Gee ZUS! Mine are on a slow boat from South Africa!! So dope!!! So nice! Thanks for the pic!!

Quick question! GL3 Asics x Footpatrol...8.5/10, missing one lace and the other foot bed, the hand tag, no major flaws, no toe box creasing...What do you think is a good price? WITH shipping from New Zealand/Australia? What would be "Fair" for a complete DS pair from the same part of the world shipped to USA?

The Wasabis are going to be in my top 3 all year! A Size 13 just got bought by some dude for $400 off Stockx .. I'll squeeze my foot in these 12's before I drop that Sigh

Last edited:
AG Gel Trainer DS OG are very nice in-hand. IMO, Kicks lab are pretty generic. I don't think people would give them a second look if there was no boutique name tied to them.

Yeah I was kind of excited to see a Kicks Lab collab, but those are boring as hell.

Well I have a extra asphalt sz10 for retail if anyone wants. bought 2 pair...me and the wife...wife loves, I dont...let me know

Back
Top Bottom