Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks, decided against. Hope my size pops up somewhere

https://en.titolo.ch/asphaltgold-x-asics-gel-ds-trainer-og

upload_2018-3-23_22-8-36.png

Alot of good sizes unless u count the 6 & 7's are pretty much OOS. And that's what u gonna be left with at discount if you wait past today.

I thought of maybe waiting for the Ichimatsu GLVs to go on sale in the future, but ended up copping anyway knowing I would have been mad if my size would have sold out by then.

Ugh I just don't see these Wasabis popping up anywhere in a 13 ..I'm biting the bullet on a size 12..

Ugh I just don't see these Wasabis popping up anywhere in a 13 ..I'm biting the bullet on a size 12..

You're an absolute madman. I won't even buy **** .5 off my preferred size anymore lol. I have enough shoes in my closet that I can't add more that don't fit 100% how I want lol.

You're an absolute madman. I won't even buy **** .5 off my preferred size anymore lol. I have enough shoes in my closet that I can't add more that don't fit 100% how I want lol.
Haha I know fam.. I don't have many shoes at all.. But this is one of the kicks that's an Absolute must for me.. If it Doesn't work out I'll put em back on the market.. Would be my first pair of Asics

Haha I know fam.. I don't have many shoes at all.. But this is one of the kicks that's an Absolute must for me.. If it Doesn't work out I'll put em back on the market.. Would be my first pair of Asics

Dang man I'd definitely try to hold out for a 13 in that case, the GLIII in particular fits the smallest of all the Asics shoes I have. My foot is between an 11 and an 11.5 in most shoes, but I need a 12 in GLIII.

Like the An said above they fit narrow as well. Pairs I had in an 11.5 sometimes are fine length wise, but the split tongue doesn't close all the way.

Back
Top Bottom