Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They released some of those pairs online on the sbtgsurplus website. I remember because I pulled over to try to cop lol. On StockX when a special edition version of a shoe isn't listed sometimes people just list it as the GR version, either unaware or they don't think the value is that much more so it's not worth going back and forth with StockX to add it. I'm thinking that person was probably the former.
Yeah your probably right. There isn't a model number for the special versions so the seller probably was tired of holding on to them and decided to just let them go. Why, I dont know lol. Either way his decision allowed me to cop em at a steal (IMO).

Anyone have bait nippon blue GL3s? Wondering if there’s any chance I could go .5 down cause there’s a pair that’s down from my usual size for a really good price. Otherwise, prices are falling anyway so I’ll just wait it out. Thanks.

Anyone have bait nippon blue GL3s? Wondering if there’s any chance I could go .5 down cause there’s a pair that’s down from my usual size for a really good price. Otherwise, prices are falling anyway so I’ll just wait it out. Thanks.
I had the whole pack when they first released. It was the first time I ever fell for product photo shots because when I received them I remember how bad the materials looked/ felt compared to their photos online.

Back to your question: sizing is standard GL3 sizing so if you feel that you could squeeze .5 down you’re good.

I had the whole pack when they first released. It was the first time I ever fell for product photo shots because when I received them I remember how bad the materials looked/ felt compared to their photos online.

Back to your question: sizing is standard GL3 sizing so if you feel that you could squeeze .5 down you’re good.

Thanks my man. Yeah I’ve read all about the complaints on the nailhead suede and the color being lighter in real life. I just love the overall design so I’d probably just apply baby oil like they said and call it a day.

These came in today.
488B23F0-D9C2-4A3B-B315-0F9C02C7D69B.jpeg
488B23F0-D9C2-4A3B-B315-0F9C02C7D69B.jpeg
D900F899-73E8-46C6-9DAA-DFC019560694.jpeg
E183CF52-473D-4B9F-B7C1-FEBF22FDA18C.jpeg

yo legit no one wanna cop these Rawnnies no more

People finally realized it's the same BS every week.

"These are the most premium materials I've ever come across...I dreamt about these materials one night and knew I had to put them on a shoe...We sourced premium Himalayan cotton for the footbed, truly the softest material you could imagine, like a feathered pillow. We are so blessed Kith fam. Releasing in super hyper limited quickstrike quantities, don't sleep. Stop by and enjoy a bowl of $10 Lucky Charms." :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

"These are the most premium materials I've ever come across...I dreamt about these materials one night and knew I had to put them on a shoe...We sourced premium Himalayan cotton for the footbed, truly the softest material you could imagine, like a feathered pillow. We are so blessed Kith fam. Releasing in super hyper limited quickstrike quantities, don't sleep. Stop by and enjoy a bowl of $10 Lucky Charms." :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
lmao facts. but i was more so speaking on trying to move my homage, supergreens, and volcanoes

Where'd you grab your pair from. Only place I've seen them is Nouveau and they only have a 7.5 left
Yeah, in fact that’s where I was keeping an eye out to see if they’d go on sale, instead my size (9) ended up selling out.

Ended up finding them cheaper on eBay a few days ago, along with one of those one-day coupons. Aside from Nouveau, seems like they’re only available in Asia at the moment. (places like KicksLab, etc.) Product code for them is: 1193A095-102

Does anyone have a pic of the supposed upcoming footpatrol saga? I think it was grey with blue tiger stripes? Can't find it anywhere.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah safe to say that era is dead for now finally. But down times like this is when purists get to eat. Seems like sneaker hype has died down a bit across the board.

Back
Top Bottom