the actual 1 of 1 Mossad
1586283056449.jpeg

J Crew Mortars with Orange hits
1586283082912.jpeg

1586283120925.jpeg

perf toe Woei’s

L lynch1979 I couldn’t wait for the mods :lol::wow:
So many more to see! :nerd:

This spot out of Poland has been pretty solid as of late. Ships fast/free via FedEx.

*Edit: use code - BRONX

makes them $104 shipped

Last edited:
Sale IMO. Those Kobe Beef hit sales in some spots, so I think these will too. But they will prob sell out quick once they get marked down.

Hopefully, but the Kobe Beefs had a really high price tag which I think turned people off. I might just jump right when they release so I don't miss them, but I hope you are right. :ohwell:

anyone know where a US10 is in those smoke blue monozukuri pack?

got caught sleeping on them.

I'm pretty sure the official release date wasn't even until today. They will start popping up at a lot more places don't fret.
you are prob right, its just hard to find since they seem to be popping up so randomly. hopefully they start to show up at all the normal spots soon.

you are prob right, its just hard to find since they seem to be popping up so randomly. hopefully they start to show up at all the normal spots soon.

Yeah they definitely will. I was doing a little digging around and saw that Asics had a delay and didn't drop them today as planned, so keep an eye on the Asics site they will come up there as well in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom