Asics Love?!? Where is it?

also WE GET IT you guys think the shoe is ugly and the colorway sucks doesnt work together shiny plastic looking toe etc..... some of us dont think the same

also pmd you niketalkerbob

Last edited:
me and my girl are looking for the st. alfreds gel lyte III everywhere....need US6 and 12, but really nothing!!! just 5.5 and 11.5  
mean.gif

there are some GR blue gel lyte 3s, only place ive seen them have been in europe...are they europe only or not yet released in USA??

there are some GR blue gel lyte 3s, only place ive seen them have been in europe...are they europe only or not yet released in USA??
Yep, the Urban Camo/Captain Blue GL3s, not released in US yet; Supposed to release on October 5. 

sweet, i havent been able to cop a nice limited colorway so i think those are first on my list. tried on my first pair and they super comfy 

HAL x ASICS USA LIMITED RELEASE INFO

"After selling out in HAL’s hometown of Perth quicker than you can say ‘What th…’ the Highs and Lows x ASICS ‘Bricks and Mortar’ Gel double pack is set for a super limited East and West Coast USA release. Both Kith NYC and Undefeated will be selling the long awaited and prized collaborative kicks from this Saturday, September the 21st. Check full details of the shoe here, happy hunting people."

via sneakerfreaker

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/2013/09/hal-x-asics-usa-limited-release-info/

im sure it will be in-store only...
tired.gif

Last edited:

HAL x ASICS USA LIMITED RELEASE INFO

"After selling out in HAL’s hometown of Perth quicker than you can say ‘What th…’ the Highs and Lows x ASICS ‘Bricks and Mortar’ Gel double pack is set for a super limited East and West Coast USA release. Both Kith NYC and Undefeated will be selling the long awaited and prized collaborative kicks from this Saturday, September the 21st. Check full details of the shoe here, happy hunting people."

via sneakerfreaker

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/2013/09/hal-x-asics-usa-limited-release-info/

im sure it will be in-store only...
tired.gif

Man...I wish Texas got some of these drops. :frown:

I dnt understand why releases happen like this ... like people who dont live on the coasts dont want these

Yeah like u sdubl on to the next .. urban camo

Back
Top Bottom